Xbox 360 freezes as soon as another player signs in on the same console

Discus and support Xbox 360 freezes as soon as another player signs in on the same console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The other day my brother and I brought my xbox 360 upstairs to play minecraft splitscreen on our HDTV. It worked fine the entire time. But when we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crab Wrangler, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 freezes as soon as another player signs in on the same console

The other day my brother and I brought my xbox 360 upstairs to play minecraft splitscreen on our HDTV. It worked fine the entire time. But when we brought the console back downstairs to play on our normal (non-HDTV) the console freezes once the second
    profile signs in. The console doesn't freeze if only one account is signed in, it is only when the second profile is signed in. This problem occurs whenever the second profile tries signing in whether it is at the dashboard or in game. I'm afraid it has
    something to do with using the HDTV however the console recognizes it's on a normal TV.

:)

Crab Wrangler, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Adding guest freezes console.

Basically in order to play co op with you need to sign in as a guest on the 2nd controller as soon as i sign in the console freezes. i have not found any errors for this or forum posts anywhere regarding the issue.

Tomk2010-18D22788-32BC-4A78-B045-03E73014D3B4, Jan 6, 2014
  3. megagamer92
    megagamer92 Guest
    Xbox crashes anytime I try to download games (Very Recent Issue)

My problem just got worse, now I can't really do anything without the Xbox freezing. Because I deleted my account and downloaded it again, it now signs into Xbox Live automatically instead of me doing it manually. As soon as I can navigate the menu, the
    Xbox freezes because of Dragon Age: Origins downloading, and if I sign into another account, I can't delete the Witcher 2 data because it freezes it as soon as I click on it to delete it.

megagamer92, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 freezes as soon as another player signs in on the same console

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

Please could you try changing your display settings for your Xbox 360 console and the TV by following the instructions in the article bellow

support.xbox.com/.../audio-video

I hope this helps with your problem

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 7, 2014
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

Please could you try changing your display settings for your Xbox 360 console and the TV by following the instructions in the article bellow

support.xbox.com/.../audio-video

I hope this helps with your problem

Regards,
  6. FerrisBueller 7 Win User

DLC not working with multiple accounts on same Xbox One .... fix please!!

I have the same issue. I would like to purchase dlc content for another player on this console but it will say already purchased if one player has purchased. It always worked on our xbox 360 consoles. please fix soon
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

xbox one n xbox 360

You can be signed in on the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One simultaneously, you just can't be signed into the same generation of console at the same time (an Xbox 360 with another Xbox 360 or an Xbox One with another Xbox One).
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

cannot login

Hey there Benign,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your console's speed.

I would suggest you check our screen freeze troubleshooter found here:
    http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/console-freeze/xbox-360-screen-freeze

The prompts for that will be the same as response issues with your console.

Also, are there any specific error codes you are seeing when you try and sign in?

Let us know how it goes. Happy gaming!
  9. megagamer92 Win User

Xbox crashes anytime I try to download games (Very Recent Issue)

My problem just got worse, now I can't really do anything without the Xbox freezing. Because I deleted my account and downloaded it again, it now signs into Xbox Live automatically instead of me doing it manually. As soon as I can navigate the menu, the
    Xbox freezes because of Dragon Age: Origins downloading, and if I sign into another account, I can't delete the Witcher 2 data because it freezes it as soon as I click on it to delete it.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 freezes as soon as another player signs in on the same console - Similar Threads - 360 freezes soon

2. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  3. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  4. XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play: Two games, Lego Lord of the Rings and Plants vs Zombies, have randomly froze at different points during play (never the same spot twice). I can return to the Xbox One X homescreen and restart the...
  5. Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks: Hey. I recently purchased the physical version of this game for Xbox 360, but whenever a character talks, the game freezes for about a second. I'm unable to install this game to my hard drive to...
  6. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  7. My Xbox 360 slim is freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 slim is freezing.: If I let it sit for a week I might be able to get 2-3 hours of gameplay before it freezes however after that it will begin to freeze within 10 minutes. The longer I wait the more I can play. I...
  8. MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads: I have been trying to launch my 360 version of mw2 on my series x and xbox one and no matter what mode I launch online, as soon as the map loads up the game freezes. I cant even run a private...
  9. Xbox 360 S keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S keeps freezing: I don't have a harddrives in it but when I try to sign out of the account it freezes when I try to run a game it freezes, when I try to clear the cache it freezes, basically anything I do it...
  10. Xbox 360 freez and now won't boot up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 freez and now won't boot up: HELLO i am i want to ask some questions here my xbox 360 wont boot up but its turned on and fan everything is working fine but its stay on a black screen i have trying other tv other HDMI cable...