Xbox 360 Forza Horizon 2 Redeem Code

Discus and support Xbox 360 Forza Horizon 2 Redeem Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi Just purchase Xbox 360 with Horizon 2 download. I have put in the redemtion code and it only gave me a new option to download the add-on helmet and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by benspuds09, Jan 15, 2017.

1. benspuds09
    benspuds09 Guest

hi

Just purchase Xbox 360 with Horizon 2 download. I have put in the redemtion code and it only gave me a new option to download the add-on helmet and not the game. I downloaded that and now the code says it's redeemed. What has happened to the game?

:)

benspuds09, Jan 15, 2017
  2. US digital game codes work in Canada

Hi! I'd like to know if i can redeem a Forza Horizon 2 USA digital code in Canada?

Thank you

UpstartLeek89, Jan 15, 2017
  3. Batgirl2611
    Batgirl2611 Guest
    PLEASE HELP.. Trying to recover a cancelled download.

Hi There

i got my xbox 360 today , i got Forza Horizon 2 with it and had to install it using a redeem code. I accidentally cancelled the download and when i tried putting in the redeem code again it did not want to work and it kept saying "The redeem code has already
    been used"

PLEASE HELP

Is there anytime i can do to fix the problem?

Batgirl2611, Jan 15, 2017
  4. Xbox 360 Forza Horizon 2 Redeem Code

where did you buy this from? sound like just a content download FOR horizon 2, not the game itself

XxSavagedJLJPxX, Jan 15, 2017
  5. benspuds09
    benspuds09 Guest
    hi. Thanks for the reply.

It was purchased direct from Microsoft. Trying to post link but won't let me. It's still being advertised for 129.99. Console plus game.

benspuds09, Jan 15, 2017
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey benspuds09! I sent you an Xbox Live message asking for some info. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Jan 18, 2017
  7. DarkWhite2
    DarkWhite2 Guest

Is your problem solved ?

I may can help you !

DarkWhite2, Sep 7, 2018
  8. DarkWhite2
    DarkWhite2 Guest
    Your problem solved or not?

DarkWhite2, Sep 7, 2018
  9. I buy the game and it says it went throw and them it is not there and need help with it and want the game plz

SearFool0143121, Nov 2, 2018
  10. Tezzerrific Win User

Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code?

forza horizon 1 was delisted a long time ago now, to my knowledge 360 games that are delisted redeem codes will not work, now delisted xbox one games work with redeemable codes.
  11. Lofty Who Win User

Forza Horizon 2 - 360/Xbox one

12. RochenFisch50 Win User

Question about saved games and Forza

about Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360*
  13. LegoNinja187 Win User

Forza horizon 2

The DLC for Forza Horizon 1 and 2 is no longer available for purchase, if you can find a code that hasn't been used, you should be able to redeem it to get the DLC
  14. Geordie Flash Win User

New racing title on way? Forza Horizon 2? Forza 6? or maybe Project Gotham?

Forza horizon 2 is coming to Xbox 360 this year
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Forza Horizon 2 Redeem Code - Similar Threads - 360 Forza Horizon

2. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  3. i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore: it is not fair that microsoft can say to play the game YOU ALREADY BOUGHT you have to buy another console. i paid for that game and i want to play it now. From this time now on is it this way?...
  4. Forza Horizon 2 on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 on my Xbox 360: Hi, I installed a game called Forza Horizon 2 when it was free. I had to uninstall for a while, as I was out of storage, but when I went to reinstall, the option did not appear , I have a lot of...
  5. Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 not showing on any platform besides Xbox 360 Dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 not showing on any platform besides Xbox 360 Dashboard: I've read a lot of community posts about this issue with achievements not showing on Xbox Series X, the Mobile app, or the PC app. All of those were back in September. Idk if they got theirs fixed...
  6. Проблема с достижением в Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (Trouble with achievement)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с достижением в Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (Trouble with achievement): Получил достижение «Challenge Accepted» в Forza Horizon 2 (xbox 360), всплыло уведомление о получении достижения на экране, но очки (30g) не зачислелись и xbox не видит что достижение получено....
  7. Проблема с Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (trouble with Xbox app )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (trouble with Xbox app ): Примерно зимой 21-го года, из моего приложение Xbox исчезла игра Forza Horizon 2 (xbox 360) и теперь я не могу видеть прогресс игры, достижения которые я получил и количество набранных очков. Что...
  8. Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).: I'm having a problem with Forza Horizon 2 achievements, my achievements don't show up in the app, while on console it says that they're unlocked. My console is connected to Xbox live, I know that...
  9. How can I play Forza Horizon 4 (PC) with my Xbox 360 Controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play Forza Horizon 4 (PC) with my Xbox 360 Controller?: My controller works for just about every game on my computer (including Xbox App titles like Descenders and Art of Rally) but will not show any signs of working in Forza Horizon 4, despite the...
  10. Forza horizon 2 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 2 xbox 360: I wanted to get forza horizon 2 on my xbox 360, but then I tried to buy it, what happened is it said I didnt have enough. I also addressed the fact that I have enough for tax. Why is this...