Xbox 360 Fat - Stuttering Green Lights Bootup

Discus and support Xbox 360 Fat - Stuttering Green Lights Bootup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought an essentially new condition Xbox 360 Fat (white, OG model) and whether I turn it on via the controller, console itself, with or without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Baud Modem, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Baud Modem
    Baud Modem Guest

So I bought an essentially new condition Xbox 360 Fat (white, OG model) and whether I turn it on via the controller, console itself, with or without the HDD attached, the green lights do the boot up sequence and all, but they kind of "stutter," so
    to speak. It isn't a smooth animation.

Does anyone else's Xbox do this, and should I be worried about anything? It works just fine.

:)

Baud Modem, Jul 12, 2016
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Jul 12, 2016
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Disk Drive Won't Stay Closed

Flashing green light on Xbox 360 S console

The indicator light flashes green when the disc tray is opening, when the disc tray is about to open, and during ordinary DVD drive activity. For more information, see

Flashing green light on the Xbox 360 console power button

Note If an indicator light flashes green other times, such as when the console is turned off, you may need to request a console repair.

onyxishere, Jul 12, 2016
  4. Baud Modem
    Baud Modem Guest

And by lights I mean the actual lights on the front of the Xbox 360 itself - the four green quadrants that make up the ring. The actual boot up animation on the TV is fine.

The console lights fade in and out in a very stuttery fashion.

Baud Modem, Jul 12, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: