Xbox 360 Fails to connect to Network both wired and wireless ,Getting Internet Blocked while ...

Discus and support Xbox 360 Fails to connect to Network both wired and wireless ,Getting Internet Blocked while ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Xbox Support community, I am having issues connecting my Xbox 360 to the internet. It's not able to connect to my home network via wired or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sumitcha, May 26, 2018.

1. Sumitcha
    Sumitcha Guest

Xbox 360 Fails to connect to Network both wired and wireless ,Getting Internet Blocked while ...

Hello, Xbox Support community,

I am having issues connecting my Xbox 360 to the internet. It's not able to connect to my home network via wired or wireless. I've tried resetting network and Xbox itself, clearing cache from the storage devices, followed all the suggestions from Xbox recommendation
    while encountering such failures. None of them has work. Please help!

I get Test Failed: There's a problem with your connection.

Connection Issue is:

Network: Failed

Internet: Blocked

Xbox Live: Blocked

:)

Sumitcha, May 26, 2018
  2. Cant connect to xbox live

My xbox 360 cant seem to connect to xbox live when i test the connection (both wired and wireless) i connect to both network and internet but it stops at xbox live.

JuanRamirez16, May 26, 2018
  3. Ross321
    Ross321 Guest
    Xbox360 E Will Connect to Wireless, but Will Not Connect to Wired Network

I have an Xbox 360 E. I've set it up on my wireless network, and everything works fine. I'd like to run it to my wired network. When I plug in a cable, the xbox recognizes the connection and re-starts. However, it won't operate correctly.

When connected to the wired network, the xbox will connect to the network, but fails to connect to the internet. The suggested troubleshooting step says to try re-booting the router, which I've done. When I unplug the network cable and revert back to the
    wireless connection, the xbox connects right up to the network and internet without any problem.

Shouldn't the wired connection behave identically to the wireless?

Ross321, May 26, 2018
  4. Sumitcha
    Sumitcha Guest

This is resolved. I just figured out I accidentally marked the IP as NOT Trusted List. Now it connects.

Sumitcha, May 26, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: