Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive

Discus and support Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alas Cloudstrife no. Though I'm curious to know if it will save 30 second's worth of a DVD now. As for "Borderlands" that one really annoys me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 6, 2014.

  1. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

    Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive


    Alas Cloudstrife no.

    Though I'm curious to know if it will save 30 second's worth of a DVD now.

    As for "Borderlands" that one really annoys me because I love the franchise so much.

    When it works it's one of my favourite games but it didn't and the shop I bought it from didn't bat an eyelid when I returned it for that very reason.

    The GOTY Edition has functioned alright so far, it's just a little late with the ONE being out now with so many great games.

    Let's hope Gearbox can recapture the quality that made them great in the future.
     
    Azrael008uk, Apr 7, 2014
    #16
  2. @Cloud... No, "Record that" doesn't work on the HDMI in channel... I suppose so you can't record and upload movie/tv clips... Shame it doesn't recognise it's a 360 connected and allow it though.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Apr 7, 2014
    #17
  3. Thanks guys! I hope they fix that somehow using that mythical magical lord of all clouds they have. Unless its just technically not doable. Recognizing it as a 360 would be a good place to start.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 7, 2014
    #18
  4. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest

    Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive

    I still have my 360 and don't intend on getting rid of it, so I'd rather they focus on the future than the past.
     
    The1337gamer, Apr 8, 2014
    #19
  5. Mind you, I won't be getting shut of my 360 either, so I suppose it matters not.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive

    Mind you, I won't be getting shut of my 360 either, so I suppose it matters not.
  7. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive

    So long as the new Borderlands game works on it I don't care how they do it...
  8. The1337gamer Win User

    Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive

    I still have my 360 and don't intend on getting rid of it, so I'd rather they focus on the future than the past.
  9. Azrael008uk Win User

    Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive

    Oops you're right.

    They couldn't get "Borderlands 2" working properly on the XBox 360 on release so I wouldn't get too excited.

    Hey look. Now I'm right.

    Again.

    Honestly I'm not sure how Gearbox managed to nosedive so badly.

    After the masterpiece that was "Borderlands" they followed it up with thousands of gamers not able to play "Borderlands 2" because of freezing bugs.

    Then they followed that up with "Aliens: Colonial Marines".

    Now they're going to make a game that's set between "Borderlands" and "Borderlands 2" which is fancy talk for "Hey, do you remember how Ubisoft simply re-released Assassin's Creed over and over again using the same game engine to capitalise on the franchise's
    popularity? How do you reckon we could do that for "Borderlands""?
  10. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive

    I said this in another thread but I would be curious to see how they come back. Would the 360 CD's work or would they be able to be downloaded / installed? I hope so, I love the 360 games but I don't want to re-buy my library again :/
Thema:

Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive

Loading...
  1. Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive - Similar Threads - 360 emulation planned

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

    in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  8. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...
  9. Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on emulator after removing the cache

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on emulator after removing the cache: Hi! I can’t download my Xbox 360 profile to the emulator on my Xbox one after removing the cache. It says that it can’t connect to Xbox live and want me to test my connection. Nothings wrong with...
  10. Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360: Why not make emulator for them to by pass legal trouble since emulators aren't illegal and besides y'all got plenty of money to renew the rights to some of the stuff in these games besides It will...