Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

Discus and support Xbox 360 Elite power supply light in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Coment On, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Coment On
    Coment On Guest

I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks

:)

Coment On, Feb 24, 2024
  2. JBlack02187 Win User

My Elite is Oddly Silent

Is the Xbox turning on? Or is it not powering up at all? I myself have an Elite, and I've never heard the chirping sound, but from your post, I can't tell if the Xbox is actually powering up. If the Xbox turns on, check the light on the power supply and
    it should be green. When the Xbox is powered down, the power supply light should be yellow. If the power supply light is red, then that would indicate a bad power supply.
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

Xbox 360 Cutting Off

Hey there Elite,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your console's power.

Here's a couple steps you can try:

1. Try plugging your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.

2. If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order
    a replacement Xbox 360 power supply
    from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same as your console warranty).

If your power supply light is solid green or solid orange light: Your power supply is working. If your console won’t turn on, try our Xbox No Power
    Solution

Let us know how that goes and we'll work from there.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

XBOX 360 MAKES A BEEP AND THE POWER BRICK TURNS RED

Check the light on your power supply

Solid green or solid orange light: Your power supply is working. If your console won’t turn on, try our

Xbox 360 No Power Solution

Flashing orange, solid red, or no light: Your power supply may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

1. Plug your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.
    2. If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.
    If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can
    order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply
    warranty is the same as your console warranty).
  5. Coment On Win User

Thank you for your reply much appreciated
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light - Similar Threads - 360 Elite power

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  8. While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...: When I’m using my elite controller, I try to go in the 360 game my mic doesn’t work but if I switch to a normal controller it does work but not with my elite controller...
  9. Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014: [img] Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support. Status Code: 4451-4497-1381-0300 - C800-0036 Any help please 82021126-55fa-4e11-9b8b-dd779a407771
  10. Xbox 360 Elite Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite Problems: so, the other day i bought an xbox 360 Elite manufactured in January 2008 with a Falcon V1 motherboard. The first 2 times i powered it on it had RROD, showing "general hardware failure" but the...