Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless

Discus and support Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox 360 E console model 1538. Im trying to connect to a wireless network but it says i can only connect to an ethernet connection. Supposedly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarcelMikutta, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless

I have a xbox 360 E console model 1538. Im trying to connect to a wireless network but it says i can only connect to an ethernet connection. Supposedly the Xbox 360 E console has a built in wireless adapter. How do i activate it so i can connect it to
    the internet wirelessly? Thank you for your time.

:)

MarcelMikutta, Jan 2, 2021
  2. KingRichard2020 Win User

New router can't connect.

•Xbox 360 S console and black adapter: The Xbox 360 S console and the black Xbox 360 Wireless N Networking Adapter cannot use the 802.11n wireless protocol in combination with WEP or WPA TKIP encryption. If your router requires WEP or WPA encryption, your
    console will try to connect to your wireless network using a slower wireless protocol such as 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11a.

•Use WPA2 if possible: The best wireless encryption to use with your Xbox 360 console is WPA2 with AES encryption.

Here is the link with more information

support.xbox.com/.../error-cant-connect-wireless-network-978945
  3. Chris21ce Win User

Cannot connect to xbox live

You might need to change your wireless router settings. Here are some things you should know:

Xbox 360 S console: The Xbox 360 S console’s built-in Wi-Fi uses the 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) frequency band. If your router is broadcasting using another frequency, your Xbox 360 S console cannot connect to your wireless network. Check your router documentation
    to find out how to set your router to broadcast at 2.4 GHz. If you want to connect using the 5 GHz frequency band, you will need to add the black Xbox 360 Wireless N Networking Adapter to your Xbox 360 S console.

Xbox 360 S console and black adapter: The Xbox 360 S console and the black Xbox 360 Wireless N Networking Adapter cannot use the 802.11n wireless protocol in combination with WEP or WPA TKIP encryption. If your router requires WEP or WPA encryption, your
    console will try to connect to your wireless network using a slower wireless protocol such as 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11a.

Use WPA2 if possible: The best wireless encryption to use with your Xbox 360 console is WPA2 with AES encryption.

Wireless N router and a gray adapter: If you have an 802.11n or N type router and a gray Xbox 360 Wireless G Networking Adapter, configure your N type router to use a mixed mode; broadcast using a combination of wireless standard N and either B, G, or A.

For more information on these problems with connections I would like you to click these links

support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard

support.xbox.com/.../error-cant-connect-wireless-network-978945
  4. UghRochester Win User

NEED Help with Connection To LIVE

You have a built in wireless system in the Xbox 360 Slim. What you need is a modem and router (prefer wireless since you already have WLAN on your Xbox 360) Install your router device and connect that to modem. On your Xbox 360, search for your router, here's
    a guide on how to do that
    support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard
  5. Paperjoex2 Win User

Xbox wont download updates or stream

6. Darth1337 Win User

buffering problems

Are you an Xbox 360 S or E console with the built-in wireless? If so, I'd either stick with a wired connection or use an external wireless adapter for your console.

The built-in wireless is pretty terrible in regards to signal strength.
Thema:

Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless

1. Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless - Similar Threads - 360 cant connect

2. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  3. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  4. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  5. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  6. i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one: hi i cannot seem to connect to xbox live to play my xbox 360 games on my xbox one it doesnt seem to matter what i try nothing seems to work and i keep getting error code 8015190B...
  7. why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?: for friends it tells them i’m online and as soon as i open a xbox 360 game it says i’m signed in, but i pull up the menu and it tells me to connect to live which doesn’t work?...
  8. Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app: Cant conect my xbox 360 e consel to my xbox phone app om huawei nova 9 6e1c6cbd-2e38-49d7-8858-e50c45ae2055
  9. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...
  10. cant connect an Xbox 360 controller to PC windows 10 via cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect an Xbox 360 controller to PC windows 10 via cable: I failed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC via cable the controller is an original Microsoft Xbox 360 controller from 2013. the PC is running windows 10. after connecting the...