Xbox 360 doesn't show up on screen

Discus and support Xbox 360 doesn't show up on screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since my siblings are always using the xbox one and I hardly get to use it i've taken out the xbox 360 and i've plugged everything and it does turn on,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by flomburger, Jun 10, 2020.

1. flomburger
    flomburger Guest

Since my siblings are always using the xbox one and I hardly get to use it i've taken out the xbox 360 and i've plugged everything and it does turn on, but nothing shows up on my screen. It has worked fine before, its the same set up and everything so
    i dont know whats wrong. Ive checked every cable and i cant find anything wrong so im just confused. Im pretty sure it recongizes its connected to the xbox or something since it does say in the top right of the screen but other than that i really dont know

:)

flomburger, Jun 10, 2020
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Try here for some answers https://beta.support.xbox.com
  3. ericjwilborn Win User

Try resetting your console display settings:

1. Remove any discs from the disc tray.
    2. Turn off the console.
    3. Turn on the console.
      Note If you are using an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, turn on the console by using the Guide button on the controller. Make sure that you use the player 1 controller when you do this. The player 1 controller will have the upper-left light
      illuminated.
    4. As the console starts, on the controller, press and hold Y while pulling the right trigger. The display settings are reset to the default settings, and then the console automatically restarts.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

XBOX screen doesn't show up on projector

Hello IronHOME2016, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

The problem you are experiencing when trying to display the Xbox screen on the projector may be related to the HDMI connection settings and compatibility between the devices. Here are some possible solutions and steps you can follow:

Check the sound bar settings. Make sure the sound bar is configured correctly to transmit the HDMI video signal from the Xbox to the projector. Review the soundbar's input and output settings and make sure they are set to output video correctly.

Try a direct connection To rule out any problems with the sound bar, try connecting the Xbox directly to the projector using a high-quality HDMI cable. This will help you determine if the problem is related to the sound bar or if it is something specific to the connection between the Xbox and the projector.

Check your resolution and refresh rate settings and make sure your Xbox is set correctly for resolution and refresh rate. Some projectors may have specific resolution and refresh rate requirements to properly display the image. Make sure the Xbox is configured to meet the projector requirements.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. LEGITSdESTROYER Win User

Black Ops 2, just did xbox and COD update, now when I play, it freezes..... how do I stop it?

When I put my disc in the xbox 360 it loads, shows the loading screen and the pops up a message to clean the disc with a soft cloth then restart the console. So I did that but it still doesn't work.

P.S- The disc doesn't even show me the main menu.
  6. GOLD Frogs Win User

Notifications

My sons xbox doesn't show when invites,are sent it doesn't pop up on the screen
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 doesn't show up on screen - Similar Threads - 360 doesn't show

2. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  3. My Xbox 360 doesn't show "configure network" when I look in network settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 doesn't show "configure network" when I look in network settings: Hey, So I just moved into my dorm and need to connect to my dorm's wifi. I need to register my device's mac address to my campus so I can get to the wifi, but I can't get to the Mac Adress. My...
  4. Xbox 360 não mostra arquivos do celular [Edit - Translation] - Xbox 360 doesn't show phone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 não mostra arquivos do celular [Edit - Translation] - Xbox 360 doesn't show phone...: Eu tenho um console Xbox 360 Super Slim, mais ou menos 6 anos. Tem um problema que eu não aguentava mais. Fui transferir os arquivos do meu celular no console com cabo USB, permiti o acesso e...
  5. I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one: I've got a problem with backwards compatibility. I own the digital version of Dantes Inferno on the xbox 360. It works on my 360 and it shows in the download history but for some reason it...
  6. My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360: When I play xbox 360 games on my xbox one, I can most of the time access my save file, but I can't unlock achievements. When I look at my profile, it shows that I'm not connected on the 360 and...
  7. Fable 2 appears in my purchase history, installed on 360, but doesn't show in Ready to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 appears in my purchase history, installed on 360, but doesn't show in Ready to ...: Hey. So I just spent over an hour on chat support trying to sort this issue out, did the usual hard reset, removed my profile from the console, restarted it and added it and finally a factory...
  8. Mass Effect Game Save Doesn't Show On Xbox 360 from Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Game Save Doesn't Show On Xbox 360 from Xbox One: I was told to post this in here by a rep that I spoke with in a chat. Anyway, it seems they've been getting a lot of BC Game Save complaints and I have one more to add. I checked the first 11...
  9. My Xbox LIVE Tenure is showing up as my 1 year Tenureship on Xbox 360, but doesn't show up ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox LIVE Tenure is showing up as my 1 year Tenureship on Xbox 360, but doesn't show up ...: My Xbox LIVE account previously had a 12 month prepaid membership on the account which gave me a 1 year Tenure. I added a 1 month membership yesterday and it shows my 1 year Tenure on Xbox 360 but...
  10. GS doesn't show equally between 360 & Xbone after GT change

in XBoX on Consoles
    GS doesn't show equally between 360 & Xbone after GT change: Ok, here are the steps I went through in case it helps in any way... Changed my GT on Xbone while D/L Titanfall beta the other night/early morning. Finally got around to playing today, which was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. legitsdestroyer