Xbox 360 DLC for Black Ops 2 MISSING On Series X

Discus and support Xbox 360 DLC for Black Ops 2 MISSING On Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased all of the Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 DLC packs (back in the day). I purchased Revolution, Uprising, Vengeance, and Apocalypse on my 360 when the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nate the Great L, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 DLC for Black Ops 2 MISSING On Series X

I purchased all of the Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 DLC packs (back in the day). I purchased Revolution, Uprising, Vengeance, and Apocalypse on my 360 when the packs came out.

If I login to my xbox 360, with BO2 disc, I am able to download/have all 4 packs installed.

On my Series X in the Microsoft Store, it states I have only Purchased the first pack Revolution.

It states that I have to pay $15 for Uprising, Vengeance and Apocalypse. This is so silly as I have purchased ALL the packs on 360, however my account says I haven't bought them. What the hell?

I was hoping to email the MS Xbox support team but it's only call option and I fear it would be a waste of time.

Any guidance is most welcome - I would love to play Buried, Origins without spending $45 on these packs again.

Thanks to whomever reviews/reads this!

Nate (Lokii2)

:)

Nate the Great L, Aug 26, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I'm sure support will figure out what's going on with your account and you'll be able to download and play the dlcs again.
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Nate,

You may need to adjust the category/topic to speak with someone from support. Try ‘I don’t recognise a charge’ under ‘Subscriptions & billing’, then select live chat (or if you prefer, wait until the option to request a call back is available). They can always transfer you to right team.

If you still can’t get through, just say ‘Talk to Agent’ to the virtual assistant as this should initiate a live chat.

Hope this helps.
  4. Nate the Great L Win User

I am well Ezequiel,

Thanks for reaching out. I options for support I see are:

-Virtual assistance (tried this extensively -> not helpful for my unique situation)

-This community post

-Last option is to call. I will call when the phone lines open.

Thanks for trying to help. I am skeptical for a solution - perhaps I can get lucky!

R/

Nate (Lokii2)
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Nate how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

The only suggestion I have is for you to contact support to see what happened to your dlcs.

Please enter this link where you can contact support, the option is in green on the right, written contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
  6. ____ _____ Win User

black ops 2 game chat

It’s every Xbox 360 I tried for black ops 1 and game chat doesn’t work too on my Xbox series x
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 DLC for Black Ops 2 MISSING On Series X - Similar Threads - 360 DLC Black

2. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  3. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  4. Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X: We upgraded our Xbox 360 to an Xbox Series X (new home Xbox). All profiles and cloud saved games ported fine. However, I don't know how to get our past downloaded content purchases (shown in the...
  5. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...
  6. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  7. Could I download dlc for black ops 1 on a xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could I download dlc for black ops 1 on a xbox 360: I purchased a download copy of black ops 1 for Xbox 360 not very long ago and it wouldn’t download. I bought the disk so now I can play black ops 1, but was wondering if I were to purchase dlc for...
  8. Xbox 360 Region error on Black Ops 2 DLC after updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Region error on Black Ops 2 DLC after updates: So the other day my xbox 360 updated black ops 2, and now i cant access any of the zombies dlc. It keeps saying " Content not from this region" Im assuming the update has something to do with this...
  9. My Black Ops 1 DLC is not on the Xbox One but on the 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Black Ops 1 DLC is not on the Xbox One but on the 360.: On the Xbox One I have Call Of Duty Black Ops on backwards compatibility. However, I have no DLC and in the store it says the DLC is £9.99 and isn't shown on the manage game option to install. On...
  10. Black Ops III (Xbox 360) Awakening DLC Release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops III (Xbox 360) Awakening DLC Release date?: Hello all, A few days ago there were added 10 new achievements on Xbox.com. (210 Gamerscore in total, Awakening DLC) When can we expect this DLC to release on Xbox Live? Because this DLC isn't...