Xbox 360 digital download to Xbox one

Discus and support Xbox 360 digital download to Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Lego Marvel (just the game, no other dlc) on my xbox 360. I now have an xbox one and the game doesn't show up in my games and apps ready to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dave Espl3n, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Dave Espl3n
    Dave Espl3n Guest

I purchased Lego Marvel (just the game, no other dlc) on my xbox 360. I now have an xbox one and the game doesn't show up in my games and apps ready to install. When I find it in the Xbox store it says I have to purchase it as if I had never bought it before.
    This is not the only game I have this issue with. How can I re-install these games from my 360 on to my one without having to purchase them again?

:)

Dave Espl3n, Jul 27, 2014
  2. downloaded games on my 360

can i transfer my Xbox 360 Digital downloads to my Xbox one

Dragontamer4183, Jul 27, 2014
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    call of duty ghosts upgrade?

it will work, if you bought the digital copy from the MS market place it will work not sure about any others:

www.callofduty.com/.../nextgen

Q.
    How does the Xbox next-generation upgrade program work?

A.
    Microsoft offers the Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo, a disc-less dual-license that provides the Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, as well as the Xbox One digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts – linked and unlocked via a user’s Xbox Live
    gamertag. The Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo will be available at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of $69.99.

Alternatively, via the Xbox Live Market place, players can also purchase an Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of $59.99. And when ready to upgrade to Xbox One, players can purchase a digital Xbox One version of Call
    of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of just $10 until May 31, 2014. This also applies to Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition purchases.

Q.
    When I upgrade from digital download for Xbox 360 to digital download for Xbox One, will my digital Xbox 360 game license be deactivated?

A.No, Xbox 360 game license will not be deactivated. Both game licenses will be retained.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jul 27, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The One is not backwards compatible with 360 content. You would have to purchase the One version in order to play it on the one.

Smwutches, Jul 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: