Xbox 360 Core Replacement Power Supply

Discus and support Xbox 360 Core Replacement Power Supply in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I need to order a new power supply for my ancient Xbox 360 Core console. The warranty expired over 7 years ago (1/1/2009) and the Online Service... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alphamaniax, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Alphamaniax
    Alphamaniax Guest

Hi.

I need to order a new power supply for my ancient Xbox 360 Core console. The warranty expired over 7 years ago (1/1/2009) and the Online Service Center gives no option on replacement power supplies. The message says "No services found".

Is there a telephone number I can call to discuss this.

I have tried all the troubleshooting a few times over so it definitely needs replacing.

:)

Alphamaniax, Jan 27, 2016
  2. Xbox One Power Supply unit?

Hey there, if you go toward the bottom of the link and click 'Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply' you can do so through there:

support.xbox.com/.../check-power-supply

DigitalAssassin, Jan 27, 2016
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Original xbox 360 won't turn one after having a solid red button

There's some things to try here
    but it does sound like you need a replacement power supply.

Daft Badger, Jan 27, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada although support for the original 360 consoles has been discontinued so there may be a chance they may not be able to do anything.

Smwutches, Jan 27, 2016
  5. Irixion
    Irixion Guest
    A third party PSU is probably your best bet. Look on eBay, and remember that generally you get what you pay for.

Irixion, Jan 28, 2016
  6. XlanTcgaming
    XlanTcgaming Guest
    hi my Xbox adopter got on fire can plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Xbox 360 Core Replacement Power Supply :( tell what should i doo plzzzz

XlanTcgaming, Oct 31, 2018
  7. XlanTcgaming Win User

hi my Xbox adopter got on fire can plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :( tell what should i doo plzzzz
  8. Irixion Win User

A third party PSU is probably your best bet. Look on eBay, and remember that generally you get what you pay for.
  9. Smwutches Win User

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada although support for the original 360 consoles has been discontinued so there may be a chance they may not be able to do anything.
  10. DangerousBard Win User

Power Brick Problem

Check the steps in this support link:

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power
    supply under warranty
  11. DrifterX22 Win User

XBOX 360 MAKES A BEEP AND THE POWER BRICK TURNS RED

Check the light on your power supply

Solid green or solid orange light: Your power supply is working. If your console won’t turn on, try our

Xbox 360 No Power Solution

Flashing orange, solid red, or no light: Your power supply may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

1. Plug your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.
    2. If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.
    If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can
    order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply
    warranty is the same as your console warranty).
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Core Replacement Power Supply - Similar Threads - 360 Core Replacement

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with...: I am just wondering this since I might be looking into getting a Xbox 360 and was wondering which models have HDMI ports included on them. Thanks, Shlundo 9d77e028-0ae9-4872-ac81-06db6c86b15f
  8. How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade?: My Xbox is matte white, with a matte white disc tray and a manufactured date of May 28, 2008 as well as a HDMI port. Is this more likely to be a core or arcade model? Also this is a different...
  9. How will Game pass core work on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How will Game pass core work on xbox 360?: So I recently read that xbox live gold is getting replaced by game pass core. I only use gold for playing online but heard that game pass core would give out some free interesting games. I am...
  10. Xbox 360 Core stuck on "Reading" stage of disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Core stuck on "Reading" stage of disc: Hi, Whenever I put a xbox 360 game disc in my Xbox 360 Core system, it tries to read (while keeping the disc spinning and occasionally trying to read), but on screen the disc icon stays stuck at...