Xbox 360 controller turns off if I play Black Ops 2, shoot and have my headphones in.

Discus and support Xbox 360 controller turns off if I play Black Ops 2, shoot and have my headphones in. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought some new headphones, Turtle Beach XCI 360 headphones because I had the same problem with the normal xbox headphones and though my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ASDFgamerz, Feb 26, 2015.

1. ASDFgamerz
    ASDFgamerz Guest

Xbox 360 controller turns off if I play Black Ops 2, shoot and have my headphones in.

I just bought some new headphones, Turtle Beach XCI 360 headphones because I had the same problem with the normal xbox headphones and though my headphones were broken but I have the same problem. I know the headphones work, I tested the mic and whatever,
    but if I try and shoot my controller will straight away just turn off. Any suggestions?

:)

ASDFgamerz, Feb 26, 2015
  2. MTTSWOLF
    MTTSWOLF Guest
    Hard freeze while gaming

Hard freeze while playing black ops 2

System: 250 GB gloss Xbox 360 no Kinect about a year old

When playing Black ops 2 online multi-player after 1-3 games my system will freeze normally at killcam or final killcam but not always

music keeps playing for few seconds then stops, screen stays at were ever it froze, xbox controller does nothing, no home button either, holding power button on controller does nothing.

power button most of the time turns it off, then I can restart, but several times I have had to unplug from wall to turn off

I can play campian, zombies, custom games, netflix and other call of duty games for hours with no problems

any help welcome

any questions answered

MTTSWOLF, Feb 26, 2015
  3. v SYCKiE o
    v SYCKiE o Guest
    I worry too much about this, please help

Ok, I turn off my console after playing Black Ops etc, but

5 seconds after turning off my console, the green light turns on for 2 seconds, and again turns off. Again, green light turns on for 2 seconds, and turns off. And 3 times like that. (Green light just opens for 2 seconds, no console turns on again or anything,
    just green light.) After 3 times of green lights turn on and off, nothing more happens.

I turn my console again on, and there's not ANY problems, I can still play online, Xbox LIVE, Multiplayer Black Ops etc.

Just please, tell me if this is some warning of getting red light or something, please. I worry about this sooo much I am just turning off and turning on my console :/

I alredy had red light on my old xbox 360, and bought again Slim. You know, when you get red light one time, you worry about it much after the next buy.

What console do I use? XBOX 360 Slim 4GB

Ever had any issues or problems like disc read error, etc? NEVER. I just bought xbox 360 2 weeks ago.

v SYCKiE o, Feb 26, 2015
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

It could be because the controller isn't getting enough power (eg, vibrations will cause the motor to turn, and it doesn't get enough power causing it to plunk out.). Try some different batteries (if rechargable, try with more mAh) or plug the controller
    in. Could also be due to interference but I doubt it.

Irixion, Feb 28, 2015
  5. Irixion Win User

It could be because the controller isn't getting enough power (eg, vibrations will cause the motor to turn, and it doesn't get enough power causing it to plunk out.). Try some different batteries (if rechargable, try with more mAh) or plug the controller
    in. Could also be due to interference but I doubt it.
  6. PuNjAbi NeRd Win User

My Black Ops 2 won't read

I have this problem too.

I realized you have do this:

-Put in Black Ops 2

-Turn off the Console

-Take out the HDD

-Then turn it on

-You will see play game (black ops 2)

-then put in the hdd, then it should automatically restart your xbox360
  7. Andy Bommer Win User

Let's Talk About Easter Eggs

My all time fav easter egg is in black ops 2 shoot all the heads off these mannequins within 90 seconds and you get to play Atari games , Pitfall was my game as a child.
  8. XI Zathazar IX Win User

Xbox Elite Controller back-paddles

To answer your questions:

-Yes. The controller is up to date.

-Playing CoD: Black Ops 3 mostly, my friend also has a Elite Controller, and he does not have a problem.

-Switching back & forth between slot 1&2 doesn't work, but using the sync button to turn off and on the paddles fixes it.
  9. Acrillix YT Win User

Get disconnected from Xbox Live and kicked off BO2 servers only when playing the Xbox One

Same is happening to me.

1. Reset Router

2. Turned Xbox One off completely, unplugged all wires, waited for brick light to turn off.

3. Set Xbox One/Xbox 360 ports to forward through firewall

4. Set Black Ops 2 ports to forward through firewall

5. Set Xbox One to a static IP address

6. Cleared Xbox One/Xbox 360 cached data

7. Uninstalled Black Ops 2

8. Reset router to default settings

9. Signed out of Xbox One, removed profile, launched BO2, went to 360 Dashboard, signed in, signed in on Xbox One Dashboard, re-downloaded Profile onto 360.

I have contacted support 3 times. No fix.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 controller turns off if I play Black Ops 2, shoot and have my headphones in. - Similar Threads - 360 controller turns

2. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  3. Xbox 360 controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller not working: I'm using the Xbox 360 controller with the Play & Charge Kit, plugged in via a USB 2.0 port. However, despite showing up in Device Manager, nothing happens if I press the logo or try to use it...
  4. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  5. Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls: So recently I been downloading more 360 games to play and this never happened to me til now. A few games I downloaded, the controls were just inverted by default with no change to the settings at...
  6. Xbox 360 controller does not sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller does not sync: I just bought an play & charge kit for my xbox 360 controller, when I plugged it in on my 3.0 and 2.0 usb ports windows reproduces the sound of a new device connected and even shows correctly the...
  7. My PC does not recognize my Xbox 360 Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC does not recognize my Xbox 360 Controllers: Hey, maybe someone can help me: I do own two original Xbox 360 controllers, one wired (fully wired, not "plug and charge"), one wireless. Both have previously worked with my PC, but recently...
  8. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  9. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  10. Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!): É isso, não liga. De vez em quando parece que vai ligar, acende mas logo apaga a luz. Trocar pilhas: X Tentar ligar por horas: X Improvisar com fita adesiva e outras coisas: X Tratar o...