Xbox 360 Controller Right Trigger (RT) has very slow reaction time.

Discus and support Xbox 360 Controller Right Trigger (RT) has very slow reaction time. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The reaction time of the RT button in my Xbox 360 controller is unbelievably slow. Here's a demonstration of what's happening with the website... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by abdulrahmanhatim, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 Controller Right Trigger (RT) has very slow reaction time.

abdulrahmanhatim, Jul 8, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox 360 HDMI no signal

Try the following:

Turn your Xbox 360 console off.

On your Xbox 360 controller, hold Y and RT.

With the right trigger and Y held down, press the controller's Xbox Guide button to turn on the console.

Does the TV now show the console's signal?

If not, can you try a different device (e.g. BluRay player, Set-Top-Box) on that HDMI cord? Does that work?
  4. Photonimus Win User

Slow Reaction Time

Sounds like external signal interferance messing up the wireless signal of the controller.

If you have a wired controller, or a play and charge kit cord to use as a wire, try that out and see if there's different results.
  5. Bunta san Win User

Slow Reaction Time

Do you have any other devices that share the 2.4GHz wireless spectrum in the area, phones, tablets etc? Try moving them away from the xbox and the controllers or disabling them. Since the cord didn't help and you say batteries and other controllers do
    the same if it is not a wireless congestion issue it sounds like the reciever on the actual console may be going or is already bad and may need serviced.
  6. D0DgYdAmO Win User

Slow Reaction Time

aiming even typing now is impossible 2weeksnow send ur gamer tag plz

or is it that rainman9one
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Controller Right Trigger (RT) has very slow reaction time. - Similar Threads - 360 Controller Right

2. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  3. Xbox 360 controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller not working: I'm using the Xbox 360 controller with the Play & Charge Kit, plugged in via a USB 2.0 port. However, despite showing up in Device Manager, nothing happens if I press the logo or try to use it...
  4. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  5. Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls: So recently I been downloading more 360 games to play and this never happened to me til now. A few games I downloaded, the controls were just inverted by default with no change to the settings at...
  6. Xbox 360 controller does not sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller does not sync: I just bought an play & charge kit for my xbox 360 controller, when I plugged it in on my 3.0 and 2.0 usb ports windows reproduces the sound of a new device connected and even shows correctly the...
  7. My PC does not recognize my Xbox 360 Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC does not recognize my Xbox 360 Controllers: Hey, maybe someone can help me: I do own two original Xbox 360 controllers, one wired (fully wired, not "plug and charge"), one wireless. Both have previously worked with my PC, but recently...
  8. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  9. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  10. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387