Xbox 360 controller does not sync

Discus and support Xbox 360 controller does not sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought an play & charge kit for my xbox 360 controller, when I plugged it in on my 3.0 and 2.0 usb ports windows reproduces the sound of a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stefzzzz, May 7, 2024.

1. Stefzzzz
    Stefzzzz Guest

I just bought an play & charge kit for my xbox 360 controller, when I plugged it in on my 3.0 and 2.0 usb ports windows reproduces the sound of a new device connected and even shows correctly the driver, but first of all: all 4 lights keep flashing and they do not stop, the lights just turn on and then turn off infinitely. second: when I try to use an app called x360ce to try to use my controller it does not recognize it no matter what I do. So I think it is a windows problem because the play & charge kit is totally fine and the controller too, its just windows that I do not know why just wont let me use it (I want to make sure this; the driver seems to be correctly installed because windows detects it on the device manager as "Xbox 360 wireless controller via play & charge kit" even though I downloaded tried to update the drivers manually and update them with the versions "xbox 360 controller via play & charge kit version10.0.21.1996.1 [29/5/2011] "and "xbox 360 controller via play & charge kit version 2.1.0.1349 [13/8/2009]" [neither worked xd]

Xbox 360 controller does not sync [​IMG]

Xbox 360 controller does not sync [​IMG]

:)

Stefzzzz, May 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: