Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

Discus and support Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Broken5tar, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Broken5tar
    Broken5tar Guest

Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live.

The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection for the internet, but the device continues to have trouble connecting to Xbox Live services.

No other device in the house has this issue, as the computers, Xbox One and Series X see regular use.

Restarting the router yielded no success either, nor did clearing the storage cache or resetting all connection settings to factory default.

The wi-fi is provided by the people I am renting the apartment from as well, and I do not have access to troubleshooting via the ISP.

Any help would be appreciated on this, thank you.

:)

Broken5tar, Apr 22, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: