Xbox 360 connects to Ethernet but not Xbox live/internet???

Discus and support Xbox 360 connects to Ethernet but not Xbox live/internet??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Ethernet connected to my Xbox 360 (which hasn’t been set up in 3 years) we use this Ethernet cord for other consoles so we know it works but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WhosGhoste, Sep 24, 2023.

1. WhosGhoste
    WhosGhoste Guest

I have an Ethernet connected to my Xbox 360 (which hasn’t been set up in 3 years) we use this Ethernet cord for other consoles so we know it works but when I test the connection it says:

Network: Connected

Internet: Failed

Xbox Live: Blocked

I’ve already called my internet provider and they told me to change the frequency band to 2.4 but it still doesn’t work.

Help. Please.

:)

WhosGhoste, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Miss Portia Win User

connecting to xbox live from my laptop

3. PalZer0 Win User

MacBook problem

Is your 360 connecting to the Internet via Wi-Fi or via an ethernet cable? If connecting via Wi-Fi, the MacBooks may be interfering with the 360's wireless signal. That would cause you to disconnect from Xbox Live.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

settinging up ethernet connection to computer for xbox live

THIS will show you how to connect to LIVE using your computer's internet connection.

THIS is a general guide to connecting to LIVE using a wired or wireless connection.

Your ethernet cable plugs into the back of your console and the other end goes either into the ethernet port on your computer if you plan on using your computer to connect to LIVE or into your modem/router if you plan on using a wired connection. If you
    want to use a wireless connection you will not need to use the ethernet cable.
  5. ExpiiGod Win User

resident evil revelations 2 xbox 360 It's not getting online mode.

You can try to connect using an ethernet cable or a xbox 360 internet adapter.
  6. Funkymonke1243568789 Win User

On my Xbox360 I can't login to xbox live?

Same thing happens to me all the time, just make sure that

1: Your Xbox 360 is fully updated.

2: Your Xbox 360 is connected to the internet and on Xbox live status by testing Xbox live connection.

3: Use a ethernet cable bridge (heres how https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/networking/connect-live-using-pc).

4: Check if Xbox live is down with https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status.

If this doesn’t work then id recommend to contact Microsoft support for a repair.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 connects to Ethernet but not Xbox live/internet??? - Similar Threads - 360 connects Ethernet

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...
  4. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  5. How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router: It keeps saying that it is not connecting to the wifi router itself even though it says the wifi signal is 100% and now i cant get my profile to sync anymore. At first i thought it was because my...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender: My xbox 360 is unable to connect to the internet when I plugged an ethernet cord from it into the TP-Link RE220 wifi extender. Any solutions? [img] 6064f194-0718-4ab3-be45-d2ecd51efcf9
  8. Xbox 360 won't connect to internet without ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to internet without ethernet cable: Hello, our Xbox 360 shows "Test Failed. There's a problem with your connection. Let's try to fix it," When I attempt to connect to our home network. However, there is no problem with our home...
  9. Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet: My Xbox 360 wont connect to internet via Ethernet cable. When I test connection it says Network: connected Internet: failed Everything else says blocked I’m not sure what to do I’ve been...
  10. Not able to connect to the network with a Xbox 360 Ethernet Cable!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect to the network with a Xbox 360 Ethernet Cable!: Hello, So I am wanting to connect to xbox live with an ethernet cable, however when i test XBL connection it has a big red X in the middle of xbox 360 and Network. I have tried different...