Xbox 360 compatible game Perfect Dark Zero Classics on disc not working on the Xbox One.

Discus and support Xbox 360 compatible game Perfect Dark Zero Classics on disc not working on the Xbox One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have seen that Perfect Dark Zero is available as a compatible game for the Xbox One on disc, so I went out to purchase it however, when I inserted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrJakeSanity, Jun 20, 2015.

1. MrJakeSanity
    MrJakeSanity Guest

Xbox 360 compatible game Perfect Dark Zero Classics on disc not working on the Xbox One.

I have seen that Perfect Dark Zero is available as a compatible game for the Xbox One on disc, so I went out to purchase it however, when I inserted the disc and tried to install it, a message come up saying: "This game is not playable here Visit Xbox.com
    for a list of Xbox 360 games that are playable on Xbox One. (0x8082000c)". I then tried to contact Xbox Support and one of the people gave me a link to the Preview page which did not work for me, I joined the preview program about a week ago so it may be because
    of that but since it's not letting me do it, I would really appreciate in someone trying to do this and contacting Microsoft in fixing this issue as the Disc version of Perfect Dark Zero is said to be working on the list however it doe not. Please someone
    do me a HUGE favour and try and get Microsoft to fix this right away as I've spent my money on this game for nothing and it is really bugging me, I'm a preview member and everything; it just doesn't work.

:)

MrJakeSanity, Jun 20, 2015
  2. vExploitzZ
    vExploitzZ Guest
    Backwards compatability game not working

I own perfect dark zero on disc I am a preview member and I put the disc into my Xbox and it says this game is not playable here visit Xbox.com for list of games but perfect dark zero is on the list do discs not work yet is it only digital versions ?

vExploitzZ, Jun 20, 2015
  3. Error code 0x8082000c

i wanna install perfect dark zero from disc, im enrolled in preview program but its not working

MDH whiteranger, Jun 20, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since the backwards compatibility is still in preview it's to work out kinks like that. You should post the issue in the preview forums so that they will know to work on it -

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Smwutches, Jun 20, 2015
  5. MrJakeSanity
    MrJakeSanity Guest
    Yeah that is what I tried doing, i clicked on that link you put however it says Group not found, the preview forum doesn't work for me and I need to get that sorted out for me too, but if you cloud do me a favour and go onto that preview forum and tell then
    about this problem so they can fix it please?

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Jun 20, 2015
  7. MrJakeSanity
    MrJakeSanity Guest
    Oh that was the problem, finally. Thanks for the help Smwutches

8. Paul1708
    Paul1708 Guest

Yeah I having the same issues perfect dark zero not working on Xbox one and I cant get onto the preview forum and I am a member. If a Mod could add me so I can get onto the forums has at the min a get a message saying group not found thanks

With perfect dark zero I noticed that on the back compat list it says its is support but the cover art for the games shows LIMTED EDTION in small print. I have a feeling that you have to have the limited edition for it to work. I could be wrong though.

Paul1708, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Paul1708 Win User

Yeah I having the same issues perfect dark zero not working on Xbox one and I cant get onto the preview forum and I am a member. If a Mod could add me so I can get onto the forums has at the min a get a message saying group not found thanks

With perfect dark zero I noticed that on the back compat list it says its is support but the cover art for the games shows LIMTED EDTION in small print. I have a feeling that you have to have the limited edition for it to work. I could be wrong though.
  10. Smwutches Win User

11. MrJakeSanity Win User

Oh that was the problem, finally. Thanks for the help Smwutches
  12. MrJakeSanity Win User

Yeah that is what I tried doing, i clicked on that link you put however it says Group not found, the preview forum doesn't work for me and I need to get that sorted out for me too, but if you cloud do me a favour and go onto that preview forum and tell then
    about this problem so they can fix it please?
  13. Smwutches Win User

Since the backwards compatibility is still in preview it's to work out kinks like that. You should post the issue in the preview forums so that they will know to work on it -

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 compatible game Perfect Dark Zero Classics on disc not working on the Xbox One. - Similar Threads - 360 compatible game

2. How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one: Ive been trying to play Cod Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox one backwards compatible. I’ve been playing it for months with no issues until now, it won’t load past the Xbox 360 load screen...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...
  6. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  7. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  8. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  9. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  10. Certain backwards compatible 360 games now showing on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain backwards compatible 360 games now showing on Xbox One X: Recently bought a Xbox One and a few 360 discs such as MW2, Bad Company 2 and various halo install fine but games that I'd really like to play.. Bioshock 2 and Gears of War 3 don't. I insert...