Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PitchAllStar17, Jan 21, 2024.

1. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after clearing the Xbox 360 storage, deleting and redownloading my account, and changing my network settings to manual instead of automatic. Is there just an issue with the Xbox Live services within the 360 emulator?

:)

PitchAllStar17, Jan 21, 2024
  2. smileskybird Win User

What ONE Game Do You Play The Most?

It would be Minecraft and Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox 1 (I can't narrow it down any furtherer). This is for Xbox 1.

For Xbox 360 it's Minecraft and COD Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 (again, I can't narrow it down to just one). I love COD BO2 zombies I have the most kills out of a full Xbox 360 friends list in zombies.
  3. JoeShag18 Win User

Xbox keeps disconnecting from live

Well it's been going on for a month. Go to online multiplayer on any game, (I've tried gta 5, COD black ops, black ops 2, mw2, and cod mw) and still the same result. I get into a game and after about 5 minutes of no issues, I lose my connection to xbox
    live, and get kicked out of the game. It's all very frustrating because I can't enjoy any of my Xbox games online.
  4. JlNRlGHT Win User

Matchmaking service alert.

I'm having the same problem. Can not play Cod Black ops 2. It either doesn't start matches or disconnects from Xbox live after a min of playing. I have an Xbox 360 and have tried everything suggested. Just started a new live membership and now can't even
    use it.
  5. joelee26 Win User

Xbox 360 games on xbox 1

I have xbox live on my account on xbox 1 but when I put the 360 version of black ops 2 in, it let's me play with my profile but not online. It tells me the profile I'm using can't use xbox live on this console
  6. Andy55411 Win User

Two problems (xbox 360)

I'm using the xbox 360 E. I'm really starting to get tired of this, I just tried to play some black ops 2, was able to play for like 2-3 minutes then xbox live signs out, followed by being kicked out of the match. I can play minecraft online with two of
    my friends all day long, so I'm starting to think its something between live and black ops 2. cod ghosts will do it to but black ops 2 seems to be the worse.
Thema:

Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

1. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - 360 COD Black

2. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  3. Using a keyboard and mouse/trackball to play cod black ops 2 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using a keyboard and mouse/trackball to play cod black ops 2 on Xbox 360: Hi, I am looking for information on playing cod black ops 2 on the Xbox 360 using a keyboard and mouse/trackball. I have limited dexterity in one hand due to a disability and want to know if it...
  4. CoD Black Ops 2 Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Black Ops 2 Xbox 360: Hi Microsoft. My console keeps freezing on level 1 when requested to crouch by a fallen tree. Please can you advise a way to fix this. Thanks! BTW I have cleared the cache....
  5. COD: Black Ops II disc making a repeating sound when being played in Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Black Ops II disc making a repeating sound when being played in Xbox 360: Hi guys, I need help with a problem regarding my COD: Black Ops II disc. Just recently, my game disc got two cracks on the inner ring (shiny silver part) due to the collector's case I got with my...
  6. "Incomplete Xbox 360 game download" of a free COD: Black Ops 2 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Incomplete Xbox 360 game download" of a free COD: Black Ops 2 game: i just got a new 500 gb xbox360 w/ a coupon for the above game. When I attempted to download it, I eventually got the above error. I tried to download it again (without deleting the file) & was...
  7. Xbox 360 Market Place COD Black Ops 2 Not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Market Place COD Black Ops 2 Not working: Hey guys so I just bought COD black ops 2 and I downloaded it on my USB. When I try to launch it my xbox 360 freezes and I have to turn it off then turn it on. I tried re downloading it but that...
  8. I had COD: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, but I cannot download it on Xbox One. Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had COD: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, but I cannot download it on Xbox One. Fix?: I am signed into the same account, but it doesn't show up for install in the store or 'My Games & Apps.' Any help appreciated. 3ce45941-c81c-436c-bc76-6d3176e0c49d
  9. COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1]

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1]: Looking for players who still play any of the Exo zombie maps on Advanced Warfare. I need help specifically with getting past level 20 on Descent - Oz's Challenges. Am a bit of a...
  10. Xbox 360 Will not load Cod Ghosts,MW3,Black ops 2 says missing content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Will not load Cod Ghosts,MW3,Black ops 2 says missing content: I came on my xbox this morning and it will not play any cod game goes to a black screen when i push the middle xbox button the screen flickes on and off but black ops 2 loads but it says missing...