Xbox 360 Can’t Login To Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox 360 Can’t Login To Xbox Live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I know that the Halo Xbox 360 servers were being shut down this past December. However my Xbox 360 can’t log in to Xbox Live at all anymore. I also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mrcarbonated, Feb 19, 2022.

1. Mrcarbonated
    Mrcarbonated Guest

So I know that the Halo Xbox 360 servers were being shut down this past December. However my Xbox 360 can’t log in to Xbox Live at all anymore. I also noticed when I play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One that it can’t sign in on there either. I’m just curious if anyone else had this problem. If I play a game only on Xbox 360 can I still get achievements and things? Seems annoying that Microsoft would shut down the servers while they still have backwards compatible games

:)

Mrcarbonated, Feb 19, 2022
  2. DanielleBlackburn Win User

Backwards compatible games (like bo2 zombies) will not working on series x

I just tried that and it didn’t work. Now it won’t let me login to my account on the 360. It says it can’t connect to Xbox live.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Can’t Login to Xbox Live on 360

Hello, Ava5507. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Unfortunately, the Xbox profile is part of your Microsoft account and cannot be transferred or linked to any other Microsoft account.

Are you sure you deleted the Microsoft account used for this Xbox profile? You can try a few steps to remember the Microsoft account email and password:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes, please.
  4. Mrcarbonated Win User

All of my network settings are normal. My console is hardwired and when I test the connection, it can connect to the network and the internet but not Xbox Live. It really seems like they shut down all of the 360 servers
  5. mr_coops Win User

I had this issue followed a few things mentioned online.

The way I got it sorted was to download the xbox app on my phone and sign in there, then whilst that was open I tried logging in/down,oading my profile to my xbox360 and success!

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/apps/xbox-app-for-mobile

I can't connect my 360 to the app I reckon the functionality isn't there.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Mrcarbonated, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Mrcarbonated, regarding the live connection issue on the 360, what exactly appears to you when you try to test the connection?

Also, about the achievements, playing on 360, you still can get achievements there as well. There has not been anything official stating they are shutting down any time soon and with backwards compatibility for a lot of those games, I don't see them shutting down soon.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Can’t Login To Xbox Live - Similar Threads - 360 Can’t Login

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. Xbox 360 update can’t be processed Status code 4451-4497-1781-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update can’t be processed Status code 4451-4497-1781-0300-C800-0036: I have had a problem with updating my Xbox 360 slim for a long time when i go on to the xbox home page i am brought up with a option to update xbox live when i press yes it does the update when it...
  4. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  5. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  6. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  7. Can’t login my account on my Xbox 360. But I can login on my phone. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login my account on my Xbox 360. But I can login on my phone. Please help: Getting that when I try login on my Xbox 360. But I can login on my phone. What am I doing wrong? a4d79a44-51b8-4804-9f98-41633256f66e
  8. Can’t Login to Xbox Live on 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Login to Xbox Live on 360: I’ve been having trouble signing into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360. I just wanted to go back on and play my old games again, but I don’t remember the Microsoft account I used to sign up. I’ve tried a...
  9. I changed my Xbox Gamertag on the online website, now I can’t login to my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my Xbox Gamertag on the online website, now I can’t login to my Xbox 360.: Hi, recently I changed my gamertag in the online website where you can change your gamertag. Once I changed it, my Xbox 360 does not see the change to the Xbox Live account and won’t even let me...
  10. Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x: hi i am having an issue with backwards compatiblity on xbox one x. I am trying to play a xbox 360 game. It then askes me to sign in. It then does not list any profiles. The only option it gives me...