Xbox 360 cant figure out how to sign up for xbox live

Discus and support Xbox 360 cant figure out how to sign up for xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox 360 that says my first name is invalid for xbox live ive tried adding numbers,symbols, and everything multiple times and cant sign up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Royalbrauski, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Royalbrauski
    Royalbrauski Guest

I have an xbox 360 that says my first name is invalid for xbox live ive tried adding numbers,symbols, and everything multiple times and cant sign up for xbox live and i clearly see i have an account on my laptop on microsoft.com and xbox.com or whatever and im looking at my gamertag and everything theres gotta be a way to sign up for this unless xbox 360 deleted xbox live but im pretty sure theres ppl still using xbox360 for xbox live

:)

Royalbrauski, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Hi Im Swat Win User

When you say "first name" do you mean your real name? If yes, that can only be alphabetical characters, not digits or symbols. You can change the real name associated with your Microsoft account here. Make sure you are using the correct email address when you log into Xbox Live on your Xbox 360 console.

"unless xbox 360 deleted xbox live"

Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 is still available.
  3. Doomshroom02 Win User

Christmas 2018

I got a xbox 1 but i want to transfer my 360 account to my xbox one and i cant seem to figure out how
  4. BrandonPotter0 Win User

can't play until your subscription payments are up to date??????

Trying to figure out whats going on with your (bad) english, and am I reading this right? You got a used Xbox 360 from ebay, and are trying to use someone elses Xbox Live account, and cant play on it because its not paid up?
  5. jamieb452 Win User

How to enable cookies

I was trying to sign in to xbox mobile and it said i need to enable cookies and i cant figure out how
    android phone or iphone?
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

wtf update Dec 6th 2011

[quote user="Jaispeed2011"]

i'm on that public beta version of the dashboard my system will not update no matter how many times i disconnect or reboot my 360.. i literally am f****** pissed off.... i'll never sign up for another damn beta ever again... and that stupid @xboxsupport
    was totally no help they only respond to stupid people's q's about *** netflix

[/quote]

It's because Xbox Live is having server issues right now. It's not that hard to figure out. It's all over twitter and Xbox.com currently. You can't update if the console cant properly connect to Xbox Live. You're not the only one experiencing this and it's
    not because of the beta(and even if it was. You signed up to test out features. Chances are, they are supposed to be broken and messed up like that.)
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 cant figure out how to sign up for xbox live - Similar Threads - 360 cant figure

2. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  3. Status Code: 445E - 4497 - 1600 - 267F - C000 - 0185 Cant install xbox 360 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code: 445E - 4497 - 1600 - 267F - C000 - 0185 Cant install xbox 360 update: hello, Ive recently been trying to update my xbox 360 with the latest update, and ive tried to download it through xbox live and usb device and nothing worked, ive also went to the update...
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  7. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  8. I cant download gears of war 2 on my XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download gears of war 2 on my XBOX 360: I cant download gears of war 2 on my XBOX 360 9d146994-e9af-449a-b0a2-acc2ca860ec3
  9. Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360: I tried to move my existing xbox 360 save to cloud so i could continue playing it on One, but there is no option to move to cloud storage. The cloud is enabled as some saves from One got synced on...
  10. i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore: it is not fair that microsoft can say to play the game YOU ALREADY BOUGHT you have to buy another console. i paid for that game and i want to play it now. From this time now on is it this way?...