Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your...

Discus and support Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox 360 my wifi, but it is not working. The test fails, and then says There is a problem with your connection". I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Froggo1322, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Froggo1322
    Froggo1322 Guest

Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your...

Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox 360 my wifi, but it is not working. The test fails, and then says There is a problem with your connection". I have tried to unplug the router trick, but it still can't connect to my internet. I have also tried resetting network settings to factory, but that didn't have an effect either. My 360 used to connect to the internet fine, but I eventually took it down and it was stored under my dresser for awhile until recently I decided to hook it back up and now it won't connect to the internet. All my other devices like my phone and computers all connect to the internet. I really need help here, thanks!
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your... [​IMG]

:)

Froggo1322, Jul 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: