Xbox 360, cannot sign in

Discus and support Xbox 360, cannot sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; @XBF Leslie D I have been having issues with trying to sign into my 360 I bought it like 8 years ago with a account already on it and I played on that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dylanredhage, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Dylanredhage
    Dylanredhage Guest

Xbox 360, cannot sign in

@XBF Leslie D I have been having issues with trying to sign into my 360 I bought it like 8 years ago with a account already on it and I played on that account and made it mine so that's where all my progress is, but since it's been so long since getting on my 360 it won't let me sight in whithout verification problem is I have no ties to the email or password of this account, I know the username and code to sign in but cannot get anny further than that, I have probably 10,000+hrs on this account and really want to get it back. Is there annything I can do?

:)

Dylanredhage, Dec 29, 2021
  2. fa968158-000c-4532-b Win User

A system update is required to sign in to Xbox LIVE, but the update is currently unavailable.

And I cannot sign in no more. Xbox 360 is finished. We'd best to throw away or sell our Xbox 360.
  3. ShotgunSimran Win User

Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one

it said im gonna be able to sign in on xbox one, i only got banned on 360 but i cannot sign in on xbox one
  4. Georges C. Win User

Xbox 360, cannot sign in

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dylan ,when you say that you have no ties to this email, it means that you do not have access to the email account to which it was created, if yes this makes it complicated to recover the account, because to recover the account you have to Email, phone or Skype name, and once with access the account can configure correctly and add new security contacts.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. Canadianbard Win User

How can I access a backwards compatible game with my current profile?

I just tried that and I still cannot play the game without signing into an Xbox 360 profile.
  6. ELCRETO Win User

Connection Problems

Can somebody please explain that you claim that Xbox Live sign in is down, and the only other thing affected is IGN, why do you say all other aspects are running normally? If you cannot sign in, you cannot access anything, therefore nothing for Xbox 360
    is operational, be honest for once, if sign in is down everthing is down. Signed very frustrated. ;(
Thema:

Xbox 360, cannot sign in

1. Xbox 360, cannot sign in - Similar Threads - 360 cannot sign

2. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  3. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  4. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  5. I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account: Since yesterday I haven't been able to sign into my account on my xbox 360 due to error code 800704dc I know it's not anything to do with my connection or xbox live because I can sign into any...
  6. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  7. Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360: Before I removed my profile from my Xbox 360 as a troubleshooting step, I was getting an error message 80151103. I verified my password was correct and it was 11 digits long. Regardless, kept...
  8. I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.: I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. I am unable to sign into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. My Xbox account is (or ArtEcho#5928). I removed my account from the...
  9. Cannot sign into Xbox live on the 360 [Error 801540A9]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into Xbox live on the 360 [Error 801540A9]: So recently I bought an Xbox 360 during this pandemic, and I am unable to sign in. I should probably preface this with the fact that I have made the account on not a 360, and am signing in there...
  10. Cannot sign into Xbox 360 account on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Xbox 360 account on Xbox One.: I’m currently trying to play Fallout 3, a game that uses the emulator for Xbox 360 on an Xbox One account. I have cleared my Xbox 360 information in order to fix this problem, and it still hasn’t...