Xbox 360 cannot login to download profile

Discus and support Xbox 360 cannot login to download profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The 360 will not log into Xbox live no matter what I do. I have clear the cache, re-install the updates, deleted all the profiles and when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LiableSquire8, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Xbox 360 cannot login to download profile

The 360 will not log into Xbox live no matter what I do. I have clear the cache, re-install the updates, deleted all the profiles and when I try to download my Profile it tells me the following:

That password didn't work. Mark sure you password is between 6 and 16 characters, or use your app password if you setup two-step verification. Visit xbox.com/forgot for help.

Now I have verified over and over I am putting in the correct Microsoft account information. Use the same information I able to log into the Xbox ONE, Smart glass on the computer and phone, and into here to create this post. I've have been having this
    problem for 6 Months but because I have the Xbox One it hasn't been a big issue until recently.

Thanks

:)

LiableSquire8, Sep 19, 2015
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Backwards compatibility question

You can login, make sure you are logged into a profile on your xbox one, then hit the back and start (view and menu) buttons in x360 mode... That brings up the option to sign into profiles and download profiles.

Even if you use another xbox 360 it should let you login to a xbox 360 profile and it should just say it was last signed in on another system. I'd make sure you are signed into a profile, if you are trying splitscreen stuff make sure your friend signs into his xbox one profile before then signing into his xbox 360 profile.

Awkward, but it works. Been busting up borderlands splitscreen in bc for a couple days.

cross44, Sep 19, 2015
  3. DreadList22
    DreadList22 Guest
    My xbox 360 will not login to xbox live account

my Xbox 360 will not login to my Xbox live account. Tells me PROFILE CANNOT LOGIN

DreadList22, Sep 19, 2015
  4. Xbox 360 cannot login to download profile

LiableSquire8, Sep 19, 2015
  5. Same here, it happen to me can't sign in to 360 on the xbox x to play 360 games, hope they get their s it together.

Got to xbox to play 360 games and 2 live memberships and can't even play, wasted of money

EXPD Killswitch, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox 360 cannot login to download profile