Xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2 has a different price in game than on Microsoft, false ...

Discus and support Xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2 has a different price in game than on Microsoft, false ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to purchase the map pack vengeance on call of duty black ops 2, on the in game store, it says 12.00$, when I go to confirm the purchase, it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmassableDock28, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2 has a different price in game than on Microsoft, false ...

I want to purchase the map pack vengeance on call of duty black ops 2, on the in game store, it says 12.00$, when I go to confirm the purchase, it says 14.99$. I want to get the map pack for the 12$ plus tax as listed on the in game advertisement as it's
    been advertised falsely in game.

:)

AmassableDock28, Jul 31, 2017
  2. DRAGON17FIRE
    DRAGON17FIRE Guest
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass (LOWER PRICE ASAP)

The price has not reduce for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass. I feel I'm paying too much money since Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 is a 6 year old game. The season pass should get reduce because Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Season Pass
    gets reduce or discount price. Time is passing and Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 is arriving soon. It's time to give Black Ops 2 Season Pass a discount. The price is out rage since not many going to buy season pass anymore. Microsoft is ripping $10 more at Microsoft
    Store on Xbox One. It cost $40.00 in the Black Ops 2 store and cost $49.99 at Microsoft store. It's a ripoff. Please give 90% discount on the season pass. It never going to sell if you keep it at the same price for years. Thank You - P.S. Keep
    up the great work Xbox and I can't wait for the massive updates.

DRAGON17FIRE, Jul 31, 2017
  3. Nexus1234
    Nexus1234 Guest
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 falsely advertised sale price!?

So I waited for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 to go on sale and it says it is $49.99 on xbox live, but when you go to confirm purchase it ends up being 59.99 plus tax all other COD games are at the sale price except Call of Duty: Black Ops2!! Grrrr whats going
    on microsoft where's my sale price!!

Nexus1234, Jul 31, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2 has a different price in game than on Microsoft, false ...