xbox 360 burnout paradise infinite loading

Discus and support xbox 360 burnout paradise infinite loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I purchased the disk version burnout paradise for my xbox 360 and after running the game , comes an update (2mb) which stucks the game on loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AttilaSzabo4, Oct 11, 2023.

1. AttilaSzabo4
    AttilaSzabo4 Guest

Hey,

I purchased the disk version burnout paradise for my xbox 360 and after running the game , comes an update (2mb) which stucks the game on loading screen forever.

I tried without the updated version and xbox live , the game runs fine but in french instead of english. Can anyone suggest any help?

I read that if you manage to update the game for 1.7-1.9 it runs fine , but sadly I can't find any update file to patch the game manually. Xbox store does not offer the game anymore so I can't download any dlc/ patch anymore.

How can I get into the game ? Thanks in advance.

:)

AttilaSzabo4, Oct 11, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi AttilaSzabo4,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Burnout Paradise on your Xbox 360. It sounds like the update may be causing the game to get stuck on the loading screen.

One solution you can try is clearing the cache on your Xbox 360. To do this, go to the System Settings, then select Storage, and then select your hard drive. From there, select Clear System Cache. This will clear any temporary files that may be causing issues with the game.

If that doesn't work, you can try deleting the game and reinstalling it without the update. You mentioned that the game runs fine without the update, but in French instead of English. You may be able to change the language settings in the game options to switch it back to English.

Unfortunately, if you're unable to find the update file to patch the game manually, there may not be a way to update the game to version 1.7-1.9. The Xbox Store no longer offers the game or any DLC/patches, so you may be out of luck in that regard.

I hope this will help you. We look forward for your response.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Hello AttilaSzabo4,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't play my game!!!

Hi,

The Xbox Original game Burnout 3 Takedown is not backwards compatible with the Xbox One. It only works on an Xbox 360 console.

Only Burnout Paradise and Burnout Revenge can be played on an Xbox One console.
  5. THEB0SS9 Win User

Racing games -- a good one to play without being online?

I know this game was on the Xbox 360 but I heard Burnout Paradise was a great racing game.
  6. G17Anthony Win User

Burnout revenge there any car like game crazy car

I was play burnout paradise remastered was on my x360 burnout paradise can't find my account
Thema:

1. xbox 360 burnout paradise infinite loading - Similar Threads - 360 burnout paradise

2. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  3. Burnout Paradise XBOX 360 - Big Surf Island - Damaged Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Paradise XBOX 360 - Big Surf Island - Damaged Content: Hi, I have Burnout Paradise on XBOX 360 downloaded and have played it a fair bit in the past. In the past I purchase the Big Surf Island content and played it. I have just come back to playing...
  4. Burnout Paradise (XBOX 360) - Big Surf Island not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Paradise (XBOX 360) - Big Surf Island not showing: Hi, I have Burnout Paradise on XBOX 360 on disc and have played it a fair bit in the past. In the past I purchase the Big Surf Island content and played it. I have just come back to playing it...
  5. Problem to acquire "Burnout Takedown" on Xbox Live for my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem to acquire "Burnout Takedown" on Xbox Live for my Xbox 360.: Hello! I am trying to purchase the "Burnout Takedown" game on the Xbox Marketplace for my Xbox 360, and I am experiencing the following error: "There is something wrong. This is not available for...
  6. Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360 & BC) 2 out of 3 DLC's removed before time?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360 & BC) 2 out of 3 DLC's removed before time?!: So we were given a deadline of July 31st to complete online achievements in Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360 + BC) so why on earth have you removed 2 out of 3 DLC's 2weeks ahead of this date, thi makes...
  7. Burnout Paradise (XBox 360) Car Packs Gone Free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Paradise (XBox 360) Car Packs Gone Free?: I've been playing a lot of Burnout Paradise for the Xbox 360 since the servers are scheduled to go down on August 1st. Doing matches and games with people, helping others get challenges done,...
  8. Burnout 3 Takedown compatibility with Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout 3 Takedown compatibility with Xbox 360: To whomever finds this message: For as long as I can remember, I've been playing on the Xbox 360. My earliest memories are of playing on it. Unfortunately, my graphics chip melted. So I bought a...
  9. Can't seem to download the original Burnout: Paradise from the Xbox store? (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to download the original Burnout: Paradise from the Xbox store? (Xbox 360): Hey all! About a year ago I claimed Burnout: Paradise through games with gold, I've also downloaded and played it before. Now I'm trying to re-download it, but instead of "Download again..." the...
  10. games with gold is charging me for the xbox 360 games: Burnout Paradise

in XBoX on Consoles
    games with gold is charging me for the xbox 360 games: Burnout Paradise: I have xbox live 12 month subscription. I have an xbox one s how do you get the free xbox 360 games each month? It is trying to charge me the full $14.99. I thought these were supposed to be...