Xbox 360 bought in Australia. Moved to USA. charger / adapter needed

Discus and support Xbox 360 bought in Australia. Moved to USA. charger / adapter needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased xbox 360 in Australia. Moved to US recently. I am looking for the cable / charger to power up the Xbox360. Where can i get the accessories... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TitanicFrog814, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Xbox 360 bought in Australia. Moved to USA. charger / adapter needed

Purchased xbox 360 in Australia. Moved to US recently. I am looking for the cable / charger to power up the Xbox360. Where can i get the accessories for cables? what are the ways to power it up. Appreciate your support.

:)

TitanicFrog814, Oct 11, 2015
  2. SG28M
    SG28M Guest
    Xbox 360 power adapter

I bought my xbox360 in 2015 in USA. I have moved to Shanghai, China. The power adapter which I have works only for the USA (100-127V). Where and how can I get a power adapter ( 220-240V) for my Xbox in Shanghai?

Thanks!

SG28M, Oct 11, 2015
  3. Ultrarobbo
    Ultrarobbo Guest
    Want to Change Gold Subscription Renewal but won't let me change country

Hey Team,

I've moved from the USA to Australia, switched my account to Australia but for Auto-renewal it won't let me change the region from the USA to Australia for when I do payments. I can't see an option and keen to renew my Xbox live account for Gold using an
    Australian CC not a USA one.

my profile is now on USA and I have other Australian Payments set up but the renewal for Xbox Live only has USA CC as an option.

Ultrarobbo, Oct 11, 2015
  4. Xbox 360 bought in Australia. Moved to USA. charger / adapter needed

Placed an order in Amazon to resolve this issue

XFUNY (TM) 12V 9.6A AC Adapter Charger Power Supply for Microsoft XBOX 360 E Console

TitanicFrog814, Oct 11, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You would need the correct power brick which you should be able to get from the Microsoft store.

You should never use any type of adapter/converter with your console as it can cause no end of issues.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox 360 bought in Australia. Moved to USA. charger / adapter needed