Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset

Discus and support Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got an Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, when I plug it in it will charge, I'll let it charge until the light(whether blue or green) is constant. I unplug... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shad0whunter199, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset

I got an Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, when I plug it in it will charge, I'll let it charge until the light(whether blue or green) is constant. I unplug it and hold the power button for a bit waiting for it to turn on, it never does, so I recharge it again,
    this time in a different mode and again I have the same problem, it just won't turn on. Any help would be welcome. It is not used, it is brand new.

:)

Shad0whunter199, Jan 9, 2014
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..

OCRyzen, Jan 9, 2014
  3. Kronos DCXVI
    Kronos DCXVI Guest
    Question about headsets (Not sure if this is the correct forum to inquire about accessories)

I was browsing on Amazon for headset for both PS3 and Xbox 360 headsets and I saw that Microsoft has a bluetooth headset. (Was unaware that the Xbox 360 supported Bluetooth).

My question: Can you use the PS3 bluetooth headset with a 360 and vice versa?

Kronos DCXVI, Jan 9, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

It might be a lemon, I suggest taking it back to the store you purchased it and demand either a replacement or a refund. Hope you kept your receipt. I remember buying one a few years back that had similar issues to the one you have purchased. Some seem to
    get shipped with dodgy internal batteries.

Auswulf, Jan 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: