Xbox 360 billing address problem

Discus and support Xbox 360 billing address problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to buy a game online on Xbox 360 and to add credit card info it says I must add a billing address. I am from new Zealand and the page asks for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by superbloks16, Sep 28, 2017.

1. superbloks16
    superbloks16 Guest

I want to buy a game online on Xbox 360 and to add credit card info it says I must add a billing address. I am from new Zealand and the page asks for what state im in. I am unable to add my address because I don't live in the USA I cant continue by leaving
    the option blank either. Please help

:)

superbloks16, Sep 28, 2017
  2. MeltaRockz
    MeltaRockz Guest
    Problem with billing address

So I have been trying to get my free games with gold and also trying to buy some backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One. When I try either one it says that "This purchasing channel requires a billing account. Please add a valid payment instrument."

I have two seperate cards on my account that have both been used to buy other things in the marketplace and pay for my subscription. Also when I try to change my billing address it says I am in United States and I can't change it (I am in Canada). My account
    says Canada and has my address so how do I fix this?

MeltaRockz, Sep 28, 2017
  3. jaerowinaus
    jaerowinaus Guest
    Mistakes when loading Gold

@ausericus after searching the error code

Error 8C15000C occurs when making a purchase through Xbox Live on Xbox 360

You see the following error code when you try to make a purchase on Xbox Live on Xbox 360:

8C15000C

This may mean that you have entered one of the following incorrectly:

•Billing address

•Zip Code or postal code

The information you entered doesn't match the billing address or code used by your credit card company.

Solution

Make sure you've correctly entered the billing address and Zip Code or postal code for your Xbox Live or Music Pass account. Make sure that it matches the billing address and code used by your credit card company. To change the billing address for your Xbox
    Live or Music Pass account, see How to change or update Xbox Live billing account information.

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact
    Xbox Support

jaerowinaus, Sep 28, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problem with billing address

You would need to contact support and they can help you with purchasing issues. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Georges C. Win User

Billing address problem

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AbdullahXbox, the region of your account, your payment methods and your billing address has to be the same, if you are in the UK then everyone has to belong to the UK.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox live gold backwards compatibility games.

might be, i think that the billing adresses are in denmark and the acc. in UK
    Then this is the problem. The Xbox 360 marketplace is more restrictive, and your account country must match your billing address country.

Even if it's a free game, you need to "purchase" the free Xbox 360 games with Gold for 0.00. And if the billing address doesn't match your account country, it won't work.
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox 360 billing address

It would be whatever address your credit card bill or your bank statement is sent to
  8. jaerowinaus Win User

Mistakes when loading Gold

@ausericus after searching the error code

Error 8C15000C occurs when making a purchase through Xbox Live on Xbox 360

You see the following error code when you try to make a purchase on Xbox Live on Xbox 360:

8C15000C

This may mean that you have entered one of the following incorrectly:

•Billing address

•Zip Code or postal code

The information you entered doesn't match the billing address or code used by your credit card company.

Solution

Make sure you've correctly entered the billing address and Zip Code or postal code for your Xbox Live or Music Pass account. Make sure that it matches the billing address and code used by your credit card company. To change the billing address for your Xbox
    Live or Music Pass account, see How to change or update Xbox Live billing account information.

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact
    Xbox Support
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 billing address problem - Similar Threads - 360 billing address

2. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  3. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  4. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  5. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  8. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  9. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  10. Recurring billing option unavailable Error 8015190A whenever I sign in Xbox live for 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recurring billing option unavailable Error 8015190A whenever I sign in Xbox live for 360: So I was transferring files to the cloud from my Xbox 360 with no problem then I went to play an arcade game on it it failed login and wouldn’t let me sign back in. I also can’t play any Xbox 360...