Xbox 360 Bargain Bin

Discus and support Xbox 360 Bargain Bin in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Halo Spartan Assault has been reduced to £7.99 on 360 & Xbox One. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Dowding, Mar 15, 2014.

  1. Xbox 360 Bargain Bin


    Halo Spartan Assault has been reduced to £7.99 on 360 & Xbox One.
     
    artful c0dger, Mar 25, 2014
    #16
  2. marknally
    marknally Guest
    You played it codger? Any good?
     
    marknally, Mar 25, 2014
    #17
  3. Not yet Mark, I've only got £3 odd on my account at the mo! I'm going to hopefully get it tomorrow.. I tried the trial version on the 360 and thought it was quite good.
     
    artful c0dger, Mar 25, 2014
    #18
  4. marknally
    marknally Guest

    Xbox 360 Bargain Bin

    Ok mate, looks ok from what I've seen, got to say I really miss demos for arcade games on the one Xbox 360 Bargain Bin :(
     
    marknally, Mar 25, 2014
    #19
  5. Thank you very much for the kind offer Mexi mate! I really do need to get my 360 back. The problem is that the only place I can set the Xbox One up is in my bedroom, however due to the size of X1 there is no room for the 360 (I have a small bedroom lol).
    The daughter also nabbed my 360 as a DVD player and a port to play her Lego games on. I would have more luck separating water particles than I would prying her fingers off my console lol. I will give her a few more weeks with it. Thank you again for the kindness,
    you peeps are just awesome. Thank you!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 26, 2014
    #20
  6. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    PrimoFuSion, Mar 26, 2014
    #21
  7. Well that's cheap! Thanks Primo! Where I live they are still up at £50 - £60
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 26, 2014
    #22
  8. Inapplicable
    Inapplicable Guest

    Xbox 360 Bargain Bin

    Call of Duty Ghosts digital combo pack(360 + XB1) is £21.99 at Amazon.

    Click here
     
    Inapplicable, Apr 1, 2014
    #23
  9. Inapplicable
    Inapplicable Guest
    XB1 Titanfall bundle, £349 instore and online at ASDA.

    Here

    Price is dropping fast.
     
    Inapplicable, Apr 10, 2014
    #24
  10. Wow! Sure is dropping fast! I read somewhere that some place was doing the TF bundle with 12 month of XBL. A good sign as this will appeal to more people.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 10, 2014
    #25
  11. Dr Slaphead
    Dr Slaphead Guest
    Amazon have price matched Asda price for the Titanfall bundle at £349
     
    Dr Slaphead, Apr 11, 2014
    #26
  12. Dr Slaphead
    Dr Slaphead Guest
    ^Sorry, just noticed already posted in other thread Xbox 360 Bargain Bin :)
     
    Dr Slaphead, Apr 11, 2014
    #27
  13. Xbox 360 Bargain Bin

    Its no problemo dude Xbox 360 Bargain Bin :) thanks for posting it all the same.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 11, 2014
    #28
  14. Dr Slaphead
    Dr Slaphead Guest
    Dr Slaphead, Jun 27, 2014
    #29
  15. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    John Dowding, Jun 28, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Xbox 360 Bargain Bin

Loading...
  1. Xbox 360 Bargain Bin - Similar Threads - 360 Bargain Bin

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]