Xbox 360, Avatar Marketplace: MLB Collection

Discus and support Xbox 360, Avatar Marketplace: MLB Collection in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there any way to get Tech support to relist the MLB Collection in the Xbox 360 marketplace? I want to get some old gear and wallpaper before it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Knatty Dreadnok, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Xbox 360, Avatar Marketplace: MLB Collection

Is there any way to get Tech support to relist the MLB Collection in the Xbox 360 marketplace? I want to get some old gear and wallpaper before it shutdowns on Jan 2024. The NFL, NBA, NHL all still have their content in the marketplace but MLB only has two generic items not pertaining to any teams. Also the wallpaper and gamer pics for MLB are gone too.

:)

Knatty Dreadnok, Oct 5, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If the content has been removed from the marketplace, then there is no chance of it coming back.
  3. KO5000pr0HITMAN Win User

sadly there's no avatar marketplace on xbox one now if you want to buy something for your avatar you have to use your 360 or on xbox.com but now you have to wait 30 days if you don't have a 360
  4. The Resistance Win User

Jersey Shore Avatar items? -.-

They just added this collection to the UK Avatar Marketplace. I was absolutely mortified when I saw it.
    It would be great if we could get some good TV show Avatar Clothing for shows like LOST, which does have a game on the Xbox. We g0tz a Situation Microsoooft!
  5. The Resistance Win User

You could always look at an image of him whilst in the Avatar Editor and see what default Avatar Clothing suits it the best. Blonde Hair and Shades are a must. If you want a "military-esque" type of Wesker looking suit then you will have to purchase one.
    Like the below. They are in the Military Collections on the Avatar Marketplace.

[​IMG]
  6. KristianGrey Win User

I have $10 in my Microsoft account but I can't use it to buy anything.

Thema:

1. Xbox 360, Avatar Marketplace: MLB Collection - Similar Threads - 360 Avatar Marketplace

2. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  3. Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?: I just wanted to buy a legacy/360 avatar item, however nothing worked. When checking around the internet, apparently Microsoft had suddenly discontinued the Original XBOX Avatar Store with no...
  4. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  5. Will xbox ever re-release the naruto avatar items?? Also the naruto gamerpics for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox ever re-release the naruto avatar items?? Also the naruto gamerpics for xbox 360: I think xbox should release these again 44069fbb-5138-49ee-b114-c0660c59e4b7
  6. Can I get a 3D model of my Xbox 360 avatar?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get a 3D model of my Xbox 360 avatar?: I want to download my xbox 360 avatar or at least have the models to put it together, i know you can do it with the new xbox one avatars but those are ugly. 0cdbf54f-5eb4-4c44-a008-4839e27f4607
  7. Update 360 avatar prop system to convert with Xbox one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Update 360 avatar prop system to convert with Xbox one: Xbox has recently allowed us to use our old 360 gamerpics on Xbox one. We can use our avatars but the props do not work when viewing someone’s profile while the Xbox one avatar props do work. Can...
  8. Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store: Ive been wanting to replay avatar the game but it's not backwards compatible on any new consoles and my disc version is long gone, I thought I could boot up my Xbox 360 and download a digital copy...
  9. Why does my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 not show up on other peoples consoles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 not show up on other peoples consoles?: Hello! I've been having an issue where my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 is not showing up on other peoples consoles. Even the Xbox app can't see it. I've been getting kind of mad at this. Can...
  10. How do you take off your avatar on Xbox 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you take off your avatar on Xbox 360 profile?: I need to take off the avatar on my main profile account because I didn't selected it. c78f4364-b663-499c-91f6-ea3d6d36acb8