Xbox 360 auto restart after connecting to Xbox live...

Discus and support Xbox 360 auto restart after connecting to Xbox live... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I connect to my xbox 360 live account my Xbox 360 will restart within a few seconds. The problem originated after attempting to download Halo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Sewage, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Mr Sewage
    Mr Sewage Guest

When I connect to my xbox 360 live account my Xbox 360 will restart within a few seconds. The problem originated after attempting to download Halo Reach (free with Gold). There was a problem with this download and since the error occurred following the
    attempt to download I have deleted/stopped the download. Last purchase was Destiny although I can't see how this could be connected. I've cleared the cache, changed xbox live password, removed my profile and downloaded again. I can't think of what else to
    do. Any suggestions?

:)

Mr Sewage, Sep 19, 2014
  2. Xbox turns off when connected to XBOX LIVE

Xbox 360 Slim turns off when connected to internet. It first turns on fine but after a few seconds of connecting to xbox live it restarts. Please help

WalnutSphinx123, Sep 19, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 Slim turns off when connected to internet.

Xbox 360 Slim turns off when connected to internet. It first turns on fine but after a few seconds of connecting to xbox live it restarts. Please help

WalnutSphinx123, Sep 19, 2014
  4. guile_mrd Win User

Impossibilité de se connecter au Xbox Live

The Xbox support team is currently working on resolving the issues with Xbox Live connection, the workaround to connect now is to select "Test connection" then select "Test Xbox Live Connection" after that you the connection to Xbox Live should work, if
    you restart your Xbox 360 you may need to run the connection test again, hope that this info help.
  5. guile_mrd Win User

connection xbox live impossible code erreur 80048821

The Xbox support team is currently working on resolving the issues with Xbox Live connection, the workaround to connect now is to select "Test connection" then select "Test Xbox Live Connection" after that you the connection to Xbox Live should work, if
    you restart your Xbox 360 you may need to run the connection test again, hope that this info help.
  6. guile_mrd Win User

unble to connect to live at all.

you restart your Xbox 360 you might need to run the connection test again, hope that this info help.
  7. guile_mrd Win User

xbox live sign in

8. guile_mrd Win User

Having the same problem as on 4/13/2013

you restart your Xbox 360 you might need to run the connection test again, hope that this info help.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 auto restart after connecting to Xbox live... - Similar Threads - 360 auto restart

2. Inaccessible DLC Grid 2 Auto sport on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inaccessible DLC Grid 2 Auto sport on 360: Howdy Gamers! The DLC in question is called The Peak Performance Car Pack. It is the main DLC to race Grid Online and offers a variety of cars to race online and offline throughout GRIDS World...
  3. XBOX 360 s Auto off when loading the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 s Auto off when loading the game: My Xbox 360 s having an issue with auto off while loading the game. so far I played sniper ghost warrior and Halo 3. when the game start loading , when the introduction video starting and more...
  4. I thought this was a public build issue, but Auto HDR isn't working for any 360 game also...

in XboX Insiders
    I thought this was a public build issue, but Auto HDR isn't working for any 360 game also...: By the way, there are YouTube videos of Red Dead Redemption 1 running in HDR on Series X. Is it working just for some people?! Or some TVs?! Please, what's going on? submitted by...
  5. Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working in 360 games like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV. It's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working in 360 games like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV. It's...: This feature works for all Xbox One games. It is enabled in settings. By the way, is there any place where I can force enable or disable Auto HDR in specific games?! submitted by...
  6. Grand theft auto 4 Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 4 Xbox 360: Is there any ways you can skip levels as cant pass a few 2a20c4e7-dce8-4958-9831-08f75eaf3e08
  7. Grand theft auto 4 Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 4 Xbox 360: Is there any cheats for the snow storm mission cant seem to pass this mission a370bcbf-a8a5-4f61-8316-63332dfb5b11
  8. Is it possible to save progress in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Xbox 360 Version when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to save progress in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Xbox 360 Version when...: I was curious if I take over one or two territory's in GTA San Andreas then save my game will it save or not since it's a mobile ported version? Because I noticed unless it's a main mission GTA...
  9. Why do save points in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 not work like they do in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do save points in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 not work like they do in...: I know it's a mobile ported game for the Xbox 360 version but everytime I save it saves my game but never actually brings me to the exact spot I saved the game. Example : Inside a house you buy....
  10. Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360: As the title says, upon launching WoT on 360, I am disconnected from live, and gives me an error after trying to sign back in. The moment I go back to home, I am reconnected to Live. Wargaming...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. liveshouldwork