XBox 360 at redeem stage do not recognize XBOX LIVE GOLD code

Discus and support XBox 360 at redeem stage do not recognize XBOX LIVE GOLD code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, We have XBox 360 for couple of years. Now bought XBOX Live Gold code to play online with friends. XBox Live account exist but at reedeem stage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DNALOR69, May 11, 2017.

1. DNALOR69
    DNALOR69 Guest

Hi, We have XBox 360 for couple of years. Now bought XBOX Live Gold code to play online with friends. XBox Live account exist but at reedeem stage unit informed "This Code is not valid". Can somebody help what is done wrongly? Is the XBox account established
    wrongly.

1. First we tried create account in XBOX 360, but somwhere we received error 8015402B. After that it was impossible continue to create XBOX Live Account.

2. Secondly we established account via PC and loaded it to IXBOX. In this way LIVE account was established but at reedeem stage unit informed (when entered bought Gold code) "This code is not valid".

Now just do not know what to do.

Can somebody quide us what is done wrongly and what to do to solve the problem?

:)

DNALOR69, May 11, 2017
  2. DinoreX4
    DinoreX4 Guest
    Xbox.com web site error code: XbosPurchase c8cc8569-253b-4674-a564-082c9d8e98ef

Im trying to redeem xbox live gold, it recognizes it, but when i click continue, it shows me ''something went wrong'' and that error code. Already for few days. I was thinking, if maybe thats Xbox live problem, if so, when they fix it? When i try to redeem
    it from Xbox 360 console, it shows me that code is wrong or something like that. So, what to do?

DinoreX4, May 11, 2017
  3. xbox live gold

i bought a 3m xbox live gold code,and when i redeem it on pc it recognizes it,but it says something went wrong,and when i redeem it on xbox it says an error code.What should i do?

StodgyNickel438, May 11, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

The best route to take for account issues such as the first issue you noted will be our phone and chat support team through our
    Contact Us page. Additionally, are you getting a specific error code when you try to redeem the Xbox Live Gold code? It sounds like the retailer the code came from may have not activated
    the code you received, but the specific error code will help us narrow it down.

Mister Beep, May 17, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

The best route to take for account issues such as the first issue you noted will be our phone and chat support team through our
    Contact Us page. Additionally, are you getting a specific error code when you try to redeem the Xbox Live Gold code? It sounds like the retailer the code came from may have not activated
    the code you received, but the specific error code will help us narrow it down.
  6. gds1972 Win User

xbox one

If you do get an Xbox Live Gold membership for your Xbox 360 don't forget each month to redeem the Games WIth Gold games for both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, this way if you do purchase an Xbox One at a later stage as long as you still have an active Gold
    subscription the Xbox One games will be available for you to download and play in addition to the Xbox 360 games.
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360

Xbox Live Gold no longer exists, it's now GamePass Core, but 360 will recognize that as gold, but you might have to do it on the web
  8. AIexandar Win User

redeem code problem

Did you redeem the code on the Xbox 360 console? If you did, I would suggest redeeming the code on your computer.

You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Xbox gift cards, Xbox Live gold cards, and Xbox Music Pass cards, on a computer and have them applied to your account immediately. Here’s how:

1. Go to www.xbox.com

2. Sign in

3. Go to the "Xbox Live Gold" tab and click "Redeem Code"

That's it! Your Gold membership will be applied instantly.

Hope this helps.

-A
  9. Mister Beep Win User

help??????

Hey there,

What kind of code are you trying to redeem? If it's an Xbox Live Gold subscription card or Microsoft Account currency, you can redeem that on either Xbox One or Xbox 360. Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. XBox 360 at redeem stage do not recognize XBOX LIVE GOLD code - Similar Threads - 360 redeem stage

2. Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.: I play GTA online on Xbox Series S and bought three digital Shark Cards (from an authorised retailer, not Xbox store). I entered the 25 digit code in the game, it brought up the details of the...
  3. Can i redeem a xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on xbox one/ series s & x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i redeem a xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on xbox one/ series s & x?: I was curious to know if i can redeem a Xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on my xbox series s i want to get a code for Mortal Kombat (2011) and of course the game is for 360 however it...
  4. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  5. How to redeem xbox 360 code without an xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem xbox 360 code without an xbox 360: So i bought red dead redemption on eneba but for some reason the code is only redeemable on xbox 360 even tho is playable on series x i contacted support they dont do a thing, what can i do to...
  6. I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...: error: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code. Redeem: Microsoft 365 Family...
  7. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57
  8. Cant redeem code on xbox 360 in 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem code on xbox 360 in 2021: So ive got this code for a xbox 360 game and id like to redeem it, but trying to join xbox 360 xbox live doesnt seem to work as it just says that my first name isnt valid, ive tried every name...
  9. i bought prototype 2 on my 360 and i cant transfer it to my xbox 1 nor redeem it in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought prototype 2 on my 360 and i cant transfer it to my xbox 1 nor redeem it in the store: what can i do to solve this issue besides simply buying it again. i dont have any funds and i loved the game ever since it came out. so this is a bit of a delima 23ee719a-a815-46bd-afe9-56c09e3bdcbe
  10. Unable to redeem code for Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem code for Xbox 360 game: I am trying to redeem a code for an Xbox 360 backwards-compatible title, but it says "Try that again, Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help" every time I attempt to redeem the...