Xbox 360 All Entertainment Plan for All

Discus and support Xbox 360 All Entertainment Plan for All in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I received a Email from Xbox stating there has been billing issues on Microsoft's end. When I got the email it says I didn't have to pay till Feb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stermer, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Stermer
    Stermer Guest

Today I received a Email from Xbox stating there has been billing issues on Microsoft's end. When I got the email it says I didn't have to pay till Feb 18th. That wasn't the case they billed me today. The system tried billing me for 7 times for seven months.
    I alerted Xbox Customer Support as fast as I got notified. Please beware that other customers most likely will have the same issue and ban there Xbox 360 as well due to the system glitch. Please let the customers know that they will need to contact Xbox Customer
    Support to get this resolved. Emails have been sent out to customers saying they will be billed once but the system will try to bill more then once. So lets point these customers to the right direction and tell them they need to contact support directly.

:)

Stermer, Feb 17, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan

You should contact the store you purchased the console from to see if there's anything they can do to help you out.

onyxishere, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan

Hmmm.. I recommend you call support, 1-800-4MY-XBOX. I really wouldn't know what else to tell you.

Killswitch51880, Feb 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: