Xbox 360 account to play old games

Discus and support Xbox 360 account to play old games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have signed my son in on my Xbox series s he wants to play Skate 3 which is an Xbox 360 game we downloaded but he never had an Xbox 360 account, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by james bebbington1, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 account to play old games

I have signed my son in on my Xbox series s he wants to play Skate 3 which is an Xbox 360 game we downloaded but he never had an Xbox 360 account, so I cant sign him in to be able to save progress without signing him in to my account. is there a way to create him the relevant account to be able to save ?

:)

james bebbington1, Sep 1, 2023
  2. james bebbington1 Win User

The only option we have in the pop.up window is sign into my 390 account or download account data
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, As long as your son has his own gamertag it will sign him in. It doesn't matter if he never signed in on a 360 console it will still work. He will sign into his account on the Series S. It will automatically switch his account over to a 360 account when its time to play the game.
  4. james bebbington1 Win User

We load up the game a window pops up with the options to log in to mine or download data we click download data and try logging in with his Xbox account and says credentials are wrong
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

When you sign in what happens? Does it allow you to download account data?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

PLSE help a oldie//newbe--get old profile (avatar?) from my old 360 onto my new xbox 1

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 account to play old games - Similar Threads - 360 account play

2. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  3. Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057: I was trying to sign in to Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said status code 80070057. The password and email are both correct because I tried to sign into other stuff and it went through. When...
  4. Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games.: Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games. I just keep getting the 8015109A error. I have tried it on my series x my Xbox One and my Xbox 360 and still receiving the...
  5. I am unable to sign into account on xbox 360 games, playing from xbox series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to sign into account on xbox 360 games, playing from xbox series x: I am trying to play Black Ops 1, and I am unable to sign into my xbox account when it changes menu to xbox360. I cannot download my profile because when I put in my information that I know is...
  6. How can I play Xbox 360 games with my Xbox one account that is not transferred from an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I play Xbox 360 games with my Xbox one account that is not transferred from an Xbox...: I would like to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one, my Xbox one account is not transferred from an Xbox 360. When I load up an Xbox 360 game to play it read my Xbox 360 info and opens the game...
  7. Can you play 360 games without ever having a 360 account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play 360 games without ever having a 360 account?: Hey! I know this might seem like a silly question but I currently own an Xbox one X and was wondering if there was anyway to play some 360 games on it. I understand that they are backwards...
  8. I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t...: I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t have one. Can I still make a new 360 account? d2f6b51c-3cf9-43f5-94d9-66f7a85cb42b
  9. Downgrading to an Xbox 360 to play older games - nothing in "my games" despite same account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downgrading to an Xbox 360 to play older games - nothing in "my games" despite same account.: Hi, looking for some help. I have just got an xbox series X so have down-graded my xbox One to a Xbox 360 so I can access some of my old games that were not backward compatible. I have manged...
  10. Downloaded Alan Wake on xbox one, how can I get it to play on a 2nd account in my 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Alan Wake on xbox one, how can I get it to play on a 2nd account in my 360?: I downloaded Alan Wake on my xbox one. I'm setting up my 360 for my father. All the existing games I've downloaded digitally through my account can be accessed through his profile apart from Alan...