Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

Discus and support Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aimee1705, Jan 21, 2024.

1. Aimee1705
    Aimee1705 Guest

Hello,

I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet through the 360 part on BO2 (Through XB1). My xbox 1 is connected to the Internet but after I try to sign in again on the 360 part following load up of B02 it says "error not connected to internet".

I have tried practically everything, uninstall game, tried hotspot, wired connection, clearing 360 storage, signed in and out, removed profile, changed DNS. Someone please help!

:)

Aimee1705, Jan 21, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. smileskybird Win User

xbox service alert

Xbox 360 doesn't use Azure servers, it uses 15,000 Xbox Live servers. It's the Xbox 1 which uses Azure servers, 300,000 Xbox Live Azure servers.

This new issue affects only the Xbox 360. See my earlier post details. This issue IS Microsoft's issue. When you are not signed in, you can bypass the black screen by inserting a game disc of the game you want to play, the Xbox 360 Dashboard loads that fine,
    while it's doing that, sign in. It worked for when I wanted to play COD BO2. But when I start my console and sign in then, launch an app or game, I get the black screen. It's not a defect of the Xbox 360 Dashboard. It's the *source" which Xbox 360 is connected
    to, and the only service which Xbox 360 consoles are connected to, is one thing only, Xbox Live.
  4. onyxishere Win User

signing in on both One and 360

It is possible to sign in on both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One at the same time with no issues to your account.

"You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time," wrote chief Xbox One platform architect Marc Whitten. "However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at
    a time."
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cant Download Xbox 360 games Server Error in '/' application

The only solution to this issue I have seen is to sign online with your account in an xbox 360 (any xbox 360 will do)

After that you will not have issues with purchasing xbox 360 bc games from xbox one
  6. Acrillix YT Win User

Get disconnected from Xbox Live and kicked off BO2 servers only when playing the Xbox One

Same is happening to me.

1. Reset Router

2. Turned Xbox One off completely, unplugged all wires, waited for brick light to turn off.

3. Set Xbox One/Xbox 360 ports to forward through firewall

4. Set Black Ops 2 ports to forward through firewall

5. Set Xbox One to a static IP address

6. Cleared Xbox One/Xbox 360 cached data

7. Uninstalled Black Ops 2

8. Reset router to default settings

9. Signed out of Xbox One, removed profile, launched BO2, went to 360 Dashboard, signed in, signed in on Xbox One Dashboard, re-downloaded Profile onto 360.

I have contacted support 3 times. No fix.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One - Similar Threads - 360 Account Sign

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  4. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  5. I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?: I get this message: ''Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to http://account.live.com to fix the problem.'' 8015190A 87051dcc-54f0-46b8-aa8b-afc3729226d1
  6. I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account: Since yesterday I haven't been able to sign into my account on my xbox 360 due to error code 800704dc I know it's not anything to do with my connection or xbox live because I can sign into any...
  7. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  8. I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A: I tried to sign into my Xbox 360 live account and I keep getting an error code I have cleared the cache and it didn’t help would appreciate being able to play cod again....
  9. Can't sign in to xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox 360 account: Hi all A family member gave us their old xbox 360 for our daughter to watch netflix on. it has all their old accounts on etc,so we made a new account on xbox.com and signed up for xbox live etc,...
  10. Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057: I was trying to sign in to Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said status code 80070057. The password and email are both correct because I tried to sign into other stuff and it went through. When...