Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

Discus and support Xbox 360 Account Download Problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by therealethan555, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had successfully downloaded my Xbox live account to it.
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem [​IMG]

:)

therealethan555, Dec 16, 2023
  2. PatrickDonovan4 Win User

not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360

I just tried uninstalling, and the same issue is occurring, I think the way to fix this problem is to download the account onto the Xbox 360, but I get the same problem when I try to download my profile onto my Xbox 360
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Games downloaded off of Xbox live

If you’re having trouble playing or using content you previously downloaded to your Xbox 360, there are several reasons this could be happening:

• There might be a problem with Xbox Live.
    • You might not be signed in to Xbox Live, or there might be a problem with your Xbox Live connection.
    • You’re trying to download content that’s associated with another Microsoft account or Xbox 360 console.
    To fix this problem, try the solutions on this

page
    . If a solution doesn't work, go to the next one.

Note If you’re having problems downloading new content, see
    Xbox Live content won’t download on your Xbox 360 console
  4. Ronnieee Win User

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2012

That I am not sure if the download history will show up on another Xbox 360 console but the game can still be downloaded though since I have it on my account. The problem is I do not know anyone that still has Xbox 360.
  5. Crandy Win User

dealing with the wonderful error: 80151012 (sarcsam) ,need help desperately

I have a similar problem and when I purchased an Xbox One I was able to download my account without any problems even though I still can't download my profile to any new Xbox 360s.
  6. WayneScoular Win User

Xbox 360 Problem with Credentials Error 80151103

Hi well I am have the problem but it's not download my account on to my xbox 360 what can I do
Thema:

Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

1. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem - Similar Threads - 360 Account Download

2. My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103: My Xbox 360 will not let me download my profile it keeps giving me the code 80151103 cefc6d9a-c43f-410f-af89-650fd9a5a827
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?: I am having issues logging in to my Microsoft account on the xbox 360. Everytime I type in my email address or password I get an error. I have tried everything. I can log into my account on xbox...
  6. How To Download My Xbox 360 Account *Back* Onto My Xbox One S

in XBoX Accessibility
    How To Download My Xbox 360 Account *Back* Onto My Xbox One S: I recently like about 3 days ago chose to 'Reset But Keep Games and Apps' because it was slow, but I have almost 600+GB of storage so i thought it might help and it did...kinda but is not to bad...
  7. Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360: Hey Guys! I recently changed my gamertag for 2 of my accounts on my Xbox 360 so I decided that I would delete the accounts and re-download them. However, when I try to redownload the account I am...
  8. 360 account not downloading to series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 account not downloading to series x: So for some unknown reason my 360 profile will not download to my series x or even work my xbox one x, xbox one, or either of my 360's. So i know its not a hardware issue. Cause it will download...
  9. Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games.: Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games. I just keep getting the 8015109A error. I have tried it on my series x my Xbox One and my Xbox 360 and still receiving the...
  10. I can't download my account to my old console (xbox 360) error 8015190a. I tried all the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't download my account to my old console (xbox 360) error 8015190a. I tried all the...: I can't download my account to my old console (xbox 360) error 8015190a. I tried all the ways and nothing helped 9192bd3e-a747-4824-bcd5-3598f3747cf0