XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!

Discus and support XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear all, I just bought for my kids Minecraft Builders Pack...unfortunatly (and after restart and re-install twice) when i try to select Greek... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by akaglorion, May 26, 2018.

1. akaglorion
    akaglorion Guest

XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!

Dear all,

I just bought for my kids Minecraft Builders Pack...unfortunatly (and after restart and re-install twice) when i try to select Greek Mythology Mashup XBOX asking my to pay again .....

I tryed to uninstall et reinstall the game again...not working..

I saw in the menu the pack is here (green arrow in pack menu) but no Grrek Mashup...

Can you help me ? or can i be refound ?

Sebastien

:)

akaglorion, May 26, 2018
  2. Osuuness
    Osuuness Guest
    Minecraft Windows10 - previously bought content pack is locked again

Hi, on 05/28/2017 I bought the Greek Mythology Mash-Up pack (Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition) for my daughter's account. Today that pack is
    locked again and requesting payment again to unlock it. Is this a bug introduced by an update that will solve itself or do I have to contact someone about it?

Osuuness, May 26, 2018
  3. jgorsegner23
    jgorsegner23 Guest
    Unable to Access Builder's Pack Content

Hello,

I recently purchased two DLCs through the Minecraft Store.

One is the Builder's Bundle Pack which should contain the following: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Candy Texture Pack, Plastic Texture Pack, Cartoon Texture Pack, Pattern Texture Pack, and Biome Settlers Skin Pack 1.

The other is the Power Rangers Skin pack.

I am able to see the Power Rangers Skin pack but am not able to access any of the packs that were included in the Builder's Bundle Pack. I either am prompted to purchase to unlock or am told I can only use the trial version of the pack.

I've tried to delete and re-download without any luck. I've also tried all the xbox support recommended steps of deleting/re-adding my profile and deleting re-downloading the game.

Any ideas on how to get the DLC included in that bundle pack to show up?

Thanks -- Jay

jgorsegner23, May 26, 2018
  4. Fos Win User

Minecraft - i am confuse

Hi AmirosTheKing,

The explorer pack includes the base game and the explorer pack which consists of: Chinese Mythology Mashup, Natural Texture Pack, Biome Settlers Skin Pack, Battle and Beasts Skin Pack, and Campfire Tales Skin Pack.

The starter pack includes the base game and 700 minecoins, mash-ups, texture packs, skin packs and the starter pack which consists of: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack).

And yes, Xbox Live Gold is necessary to play with friends.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 vs Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection

The Starter collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.

Minecraft for Windows 10 only includes the base game.
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Greek Mythology for minacraft.

Check in storage under Minecraft and see if you have
    this
    install. If it is, you will need to delete it to have access to the
    full version

I've had this issue before.
  7. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft Starter Collection edition

Yes, the Minecraft Starter Collection is just a one time feel that includes a great compilation of content to explore what you can do with Minecraft, including: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack. Plus 700 Minecoins.

It is not a subscription so you pay only once and play as long as you want.

Yes, on the Minecraft for Windows your son can play with other players that are on Minecraft Bedrock (the console version of Minecraft for Windows) on Xbox and other consoles just fine.

If you have any other question, feel free to ask!
  8. XBF George L Win User

minecraft

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with a Minecraft DLC you purchased. Is this the Pack you're talking about?

Minecraft Builder’s Pack

• 10/4/2016
    • 108 KB
    $16.99

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Minecraft-Builders-Pack/943373c9-0ca4-42cd-8ed0-edf8c3e1e9a3?cid=SLink
    Click to create and send a link using your email application

PLEASE NOTE: if you already own some or all of the content included here, you will still be charged the full price of this bundle regardless of any previous ownership. Do you want a to be a master builder? Get going with this bundle of six fantastic Minecraft
    packs: Biome Settlers Skin Pack 1, Candy Texture Pack, Cartoon Texture Pack, Pattern Texture Pack, Plastic Texture Pack and Greek Mythology Mash-up. Start building now!

If so you would need to own the base game of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition in order to use the content.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !! - Similar Threads - 360 _Minecraft Builder's

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  8. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  9. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  10. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...