Xbox 360: 3D Ultra Minigolf Multiplayer?

Discus and support Xbox 360: 3D Ultra Minigolf Multiplayer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've noticed with several xbox 360 games that it lists it's multiplayer as "online" Which, I'm assuming, means that each person who wishes to play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D3AD JESTR, Jan 6, 2014.

1. D3AD JESTR
    D3AD JESTR Guest

I've noticed with several xbox 360 games that it lists it's multiplayer as "online" Which, I'm assuming, means that each person who wishes to play the game needs to purchase the game and play it on their own console. I am currently looking for some
    fun games for me and my girlfriend to play, so I need them to be multiplayer "on the same console". I've seen people playing 3D Ultra Minigolf in groups on youtube, but again, when I went to check it out on the store it says "Multiplayer: online". Has anyone
    purchased this game? Can you do multiplayer on the same console, or does each person have to buy the game?

:)

D3AD JESTR, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    3D Ultra™ Minigolf

Unless something has changed you can buy this game in Europe.I'm from England & i have the game myself.

Daft Badger, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    3D Ultra™ Minigolf

Hey LoosedWall438! Can you tell us the error you're encountering when you try to purchase this game? Do your account region and physical region match up? Let us know! Xbox 360: 3D Ultra Minigolf Multiplayer? :)

Miss Kleo, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Xbox 360: 3D Ultra Minigolf Multiplayer?

SpringDock6760,

3D Ultra Minigolf is both local and Xbox Live multiplayer. When you start the game, go to Multiplayer and select Challenge, which has the description "Start a local multiplayer game". You can then do a standard, theme, or custom game. Hope this helps and
    enjoy! Very fun game!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: