XBOX 1X Scoopion Edition: 0x80070570 The item your trying to use appears to be corrupt...

Discus and support XBOX 1X Scoopion Edition: 0x80070570 The item your trying to use appears to be corrupt... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. I just downloaded ACE COMBAT 7 yesterday, haven't been able to play because I get this message, or a message saying it took too... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IamMrMoe, Feb 18, 2019.

1. IamMrMoe
    IamMrMoe Guest

XBOX 1X Scoopion Edition: 0x80070570 The item your trying to use appears to be corrupt...

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE.

I just downloaded ACE COMBAT 7 yesterday, haven't been able to play because I get this message, or a message saying it took too long to start.... Have been having this issue on several games that I have been playing for months and now all of a sudden the
    last two weeks I am getting all these error messages. Called customer service about this message when I was getting it for COD Black OPS 4 and they went through all the trouble shooting steps got it back working and then the error came back on COD , so I purchased
    and downloaded Ace Combat 7 and now getting this same message. Customer service told me when I talked to them if it continues then it may need repairs, but since my console is out of warrant it would cost me $249, which is half the cost of the console. They
    must be out of their mind.... Microsoft needs to figure out their hardware problem. I have read that other Scorpio Edition consoles have started having this same issue around the same time. Which is interesting that this specific console and edition are crapping
    out at the same time. Hmmmmm..Sounds like Microsoft got some bad hard drives in this console. So how is that the consumers fault.

Note: My console is on a wired connection.

:)

IamMrMoe, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

XBOX 1X Scoopion Edition: 0x80070570 The item your trying to use appears to be corrupt message.

3. {Parity} Win User

XBOX 1X Scoopion Edition: 0x80070570 The item your trying to use appears to be corrupt message.

Sounds like the HDD may be failing. You could try downloading them on an external drive to see if it will help. If that works on the games then remove the external drive and do a full factory reset on the console.

Hope this helps. Let us know. Good Luck.
  4. Jennifer Ditsworth Win User

My fortnite has corrupted and won't reinstall.

It says that it can't be launched and that the item is corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling. Followed by the code (0x80070570), immediately after trying to install.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

The item you're using appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570)

Hello @ImBiggieCheez!

With issues like these, I would suggest to preform a Soft Factory Rest by selecting Reset and keep my games & apps. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data that can cause this issue without deleting your games or apps.

To Reset your console, Select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Please give it a try and let us know how it goes!

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. ImBiggieCheez Win User

The item you're using appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570)

it still stops at the same spot and says that it is corrupt. I did the reset twice.
Thema:

1. XBOX 1X Scoopion Edition: 0x80070570 The item your trying to use appears to be corrupt... - Similar Threads - Scoopion Edition 0x80070570

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...: Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I tried booting it up in low resolution mode. This seems to be the best method to fix it when looking up guides etc, but there was...
  4. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  5. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  6. I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?: I CANNOT EDIT MY CLUB PHOTOS NOR BACKGROUND CLUB PHOTO, IT WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS OF MONSTER HUNTER WORLD AS BACKGROUND. I THINK THERE IS A BUG BECAUSE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM...
  7. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  8. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  9. My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...: so between 2016 an 2017 my xbox 360 e blue and green edition was stolen and i want to find it because i have been trying to find it for a long time and contacted the police they did nothing so my...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...