XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent

Discus and support XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi , I bought XBOX ONEX 1TB with Forza Bundle from Costco. I was able to use the XBox Game Pass code for 2 weeks that came with the XBOX. However,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AversiveAnt3819, Aug 21, 2019.

1. XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent

Hi ,

I bought XBOX ONEX 1TB with Forza Bundle from Costco. I was able to use the XBox Game Pass code for 2 weeks that came with the XBOX. However, I'm not able to find any code for Forza and I'm not able to use the 3 month XBox-Game Pass Code. Appreciate
    any help in this regard.

Regards

:)

AversiveAnt3819, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

If the Download Voucher is nowhere to be fund in your packaging i would ask the customer service of the store you bought it from in your case Costco.

If the Xbox Game Pass Code or any other code may not work you should contact the Xbox live support via https://support.xbox.com/en-US/ so they can find out whats wrong with the code and help you get a new one or ensure the one you have will work.

If Costco tells you that the missing code is the fault of xbox you should also contact the Xbox Live support.

I hope that your problem will be fixed soon.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

When are we going to see a forza edition xbox???

4. DepecheM101 Win User

Missing DLC Codes

I purchased a Xbox ONE X Forza games bundle and the games DLC codes are missing - I have search all the paperwork and found the codes for Games Pass and Gold subscribption, so I know what Im looking for, Both Forza Motorsport 7 and Horizon 4 content
    is missing and no dlc paperwork or codes to be found.
    Try looking on the box, there may be a peelable label on the bottom hiding the codes.
  5. JendersonDuran Win User

Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase)

I didn't get the gold rush, I got a forza bundle: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-forza-horizon-4-bundle/8wpzxg8cf6ft/6fbc?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox One X Bundle with Forza Horizon 4 + Forza 7 and Red Dead Redemption 2

Hello Taette,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Where did you purchase this bundle from? I am able to find the

Forza Horizon 4 + Forza 7 bundle
    on our website, but RDR2 was not included.

*From the Bundle online

Game code inside. Download from Xbox Live (ISP fees apply); significant storage required. Xbox Live Gold required for online multiplayer (sold separately)

If the codes were not included in the box then I recommend contacting the retailer. If purchased through the website then please
    Contact us here
    and request a callback to go over any possible options we may have for you.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent - Similar Threads - 1TB Forza Bundle

2. Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets: Hi Series S not Powering MS Wired Headphones connected to any of USB A sockets. Connected direct to. Series S Audio Setting re checked restarted Console Gen Audio testing/details Headset...
  3. My xbox is not reading my seagate 1tb expansion card how do I fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not reading my seagate 1tb expansion card how do I fix this: all started when I restarted my xbox 5a2da785-6391-471c-a5d1-b0ec5a325209
  4. My Xbox One S is showing 365 GB of storage even with a 1TB SSD drive installed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S is showing 365 GB of storage even with a 1TB SSD drive installed.: Hi, I recently upgraded my Xbox One S to a 1TB SSD, specifically a one made by Kingston, due to the old HDD dying on me all of a sudden. After formating the new drive to NTFS as instructed on the...
  5. Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) -...: Dear Microsoft, when will the Xbox be back in stock???? My son is asking for this for his 13th birthday and it is sold out everywhere! Please tell me it will be available for a decent price before...
  6. Xbox One S 1Tb Bundle Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S 1Tb Bundle Forza Horizon 3: Olá! Comprei o bundle acima mas não recebi o cartão com o código para download do jogo, o que posso fazer? Translation: Hello! I bought the bundle above but I didn't get the card with the code...
  7. Xbox1 Forza 6 1TB blue edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox1 Forza 6 1TB blue edition: I purchased this unit at a childrens leukemia auction and do not have any paper work regarding the download code for the game. I was told the unit was new but can not confirm. I am new to Xbox and...
  8. Xbox 1tb Forza 6 market place error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1tb Forza 6 market place error: Dear all, First post about a continuing problem. The xbox1tb is up to date with everything yet when my sons want to purchase new cars it comes up with market place error on almost every car....
  9. Diablo 3 reeper of souls ultimate evil edition won't install completely on 1TB FORZA edition ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 reeper of souls ultimate evil edition won't install completely on 1TB FORZA edition ...: Hi all, so I have been having some issues installing my hard copy (disk) of Diablo 3 reeper of souls ultimate evil edition. Ive tried installing it offline, ive cleared out the presistance data,...
  10. Buying an Xbox One 1TB Halo: TMCC Bundle vs Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying an Xbox One 1TB Halo: TMCC Bundle vs Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console: Best buy is having a sale today for the xbox one halo mccc with a $50 gift card but I'm not a halo player I really want the Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console but it doesn't come out until...