XBox 1S monitor connection

Discus and support XBox 1S monitor connection in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a new Xbox 1S, when I connect it to the HDMI on my monitor it works fine for a week or two, then suddenly I get sound but no picture. I bought a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JamiePaterson7, Sep 25, 2018.

1. XBox 1S monitor connection

I have a new Xbox 1S, when I connect it to the HDMI on my monitor it works fine for a week or two, then suddenly I get sound but no picture. I bought a new monitor and same thing happened. I then took the Xbox 1S back and got a replacement, same thing, worked
    for a week then have sound but no picture.

I thought it might be the resolution so have changed those in the Xbox settings, still no picture.

My monitor has 1920 x 1080 screen resolution and 60Hz refresh rate. Any ideas please.

:)

JamiePaterson7, Sep 25, 2018
  2. DFuhr2012
    DFuhr2012 Guest
    Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: I just have installed Sagemcom 5260 which is not listed and I cannot connect to XBOX 1s

Sagemcom (Modems/Gateways) Sagemcom F@st 5250: I just have installed Sagemcom 5260 which is not listed and I cannot connect to XBOX 1s
    Support

I just have installed Sagemcom 5260 which is not listed and I cannot connect to XBOX 1s

DFuhr2012, Sep 25, 2018
  3. JamesP1701
    JamesP1701 Guest
    Video and audio on XB 1 S

Hi all,

My av receiver won't pass through 4K Video. Is there the facility on the 1S to connect the 1S directly to my TV for video and separately to.my amp for audio?

Many thanks,
    James

JamesP1701, Sep 25, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

have you tried using a different HDMI cable?

And the monitor was that one of the exact same type or different brand and type?

5. Hi, have tried an different HDMI cable. The new monitor is a different one, the previous one only had DVI, not HDMI, thought that might have been the problem originally, but apparently not. Also, we have tried the xbox on the TV and it works fine.

JamiePaterson7, Sep 25, 2018
  6. XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: