Xbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on...

Discus and support Xbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 1S. It has 80+ gb of storage left on the internal hard drive, but I cannot even access my games or do anything because whenever one of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BananaMan56789, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Xbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on...

I have an Xbox 1S. It has 80+ gb of storage left on the internal hard drive, but I cannot even access my games or do anything because whenever one of my games has an update, it spams my screen with the prompt “Clear some space on internal storage” and then says I need (exXbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on... :)700mb of storage, when i can look directly at my space and it’s only at 70%. It refuses to update, and the message pops up every 2 seconds making everything unplayable.

:)

BananaMan56789, Dec 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on...