Xbox $100 gift card purchased from target says "Already redeemed"

Discus and support Xbox $100 gift card purchased from target says "Already redeemed" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently, my mom bought me two $100 xbox gift cards from target. One of them was redeemed perfectly fine, but when I went to redeem the second code I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MainstreamTitan, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Xbox $100 gift card purchased from target says "Already redeemed"

Recently, my mom bought me two $100 xbox gift cards from target. One of them was redeemed perfectly fine, but when I went to redeem the second code I was met with a "code already redeemed" message.

So I contacted xbox customer support to see if they could shed light on my situation. Within the 40 minute conversation, xbox support stated that the code was used on completely
    DIFFERENT account 14 hours before I even scratched off the code on the back. I even have a written message from xbox tech support showcasing what time each code was used, and stating it was on said different account. And not my own.

He couldnt give me any information on the account that stole my $100, or compansate me for any of it at all.

I even contacted target customer service and they're investaging my case right now with all my proven emails and pictures, but they havent gotten back to me at all.

Is there ANYTHING else I can do? My mom does this every year for my birthday, and she started crying when I explained the situation. I just want my $100 back.

I've also attached my message from xbox customer support. The first half is the code that was used on a different account entirely. While the last half is the code that was redeemed successfully.

Xbox 0 gift card purchased from target says "Already redeemed" [​IMG]

:)

MainstreamTitan, Aug 19, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox $100 gift card purchased from target says "Already redeemed"