Xbox 1 wont read discs enough to play

Discus and support Xbox 1 wont read discs enough to play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i had my xbox 1 since it came out. Last two years I've had an issue with it not discs. Initially i could unplug it wait a min and it would play. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Difficult_Crow8060, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Xbox 1 wont read discs enough to play

So i had my xbox 1 since it came out. Last two years I've had an issue with it not discs. Initially i could unplug it wait a min and it would play. I had it professionally cleaned and that helped a bit for a while. Also the game picture will show on the homwscreen but when i try to play it it asks if i own it or if it was dirty. Fails on new and old disks. Anybody have amy idea how yo fix?

submitted by /u/Difficult_Crow8060
    [link] [comments]

/u/Difficult_Crow8060, Jun 13, 2023
  2. ModestElf Win User

Downloading Halo Reach In Holiday Bundle?

besides, now you wont have problems with a disc being scratch by your console ;)

and the disc will play smoother cause it wont read a disc, it will read your HDD
  3. wildfires101 Win User

Problem with the disk entry

my xbox 360 is the old white with silver disc tray and it wont read read my black ops 2 and the disc is super clean and my warrenty is voided since my dad took my xbox apart to clean it and now it wont read any discs and it was fine yesterday since it read
    my black ops 2 disc in 1 go and the rest of my games in 1 go and i am just really confused why my xbox wont read any discs anymore and it read newer games perfectly also does the 3 ring of death effect the disc reading since i have had my xbox have the 3 ring
    of death 6 times and was fine until today so if anyone has any idea's to help me please message me and sorry for my lack of punctuation since i dont use grammar on the internet
  4. ChewbaccaPnage Win User

help plz error code

it's not enough that my xbox disc drive stoped reading discs, this crap happens to.
  5. GaryWright.CAN Win User

Bloody Blu Ray Player.

Seems to have worked. But now my disc wont read. I had to re insert it 3 times for it to read. Both times before it made 4. 1 second buzzing sounds. Now I tried putting in a game, wont read, makes no noise. Eject it, insert, made 3 buzzing noises and wont
    read. 3rd time, makes the regular reading disc noise and works... Wtf microsoft...how is this next gen? Id be out of a job if I kept making crap everytime I finish a project.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox one will not Recognize DVD or backwards compatible games

Possibly. When you insert the disc what does it sound like? Does it sound different
    it wont sound any different really, the motions will be there just wont be able to read the dvd.

xbox has always been able to play dvd discs fine.
Thema:

Xbox 1 wont read discs enough to play

1. Xbox 1 wont read discs enough to play - Similar Threads - wont read discs

2. Xbox one wont read MW3 disc cross gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one wont read MW3 disc cross gen: Just got mw3 cross gen edition for xbox one. When I put the disc in it dosent even show up on the home screen! I've got enough storage. I've already got warzone 2 downloaded as it is free could...
  3. my xbox wont read any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont read any game discs: I have an old Xbox One s possibly 5-6 years old, and recently it started to stop reading and the discs that I put in, I even tried to change the power settings, what is the repair cost?...
  4. my disc reader wont read any disc, what can i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my disc reader wont read any disc, what can i do?: Hello there, I was troubleshooting the blu ray player app and discovered my disc reader is not reading any disc wether it is a game, dvd or bluray disc. Is there something that can be done to fix...
  5. My Xbox series x wont read the disc. They are clean and don’t have any scratches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series x wont read the disc. They are clean and don’t have any scratches: Any of the disc I have, the Xbox is not reading them. They don’t work. They are clean and not scratched 080e35f1-b6d0-43d5-a307-72df0c06dfa2
  6. Xbox series x wont read the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x wont read the disc: Attempted to launch gotham knights (no launch issues up to this point with this game). Console could not read the disc for the license file. After cleaning and further failed attempts (including...
  7. Brought disc but wont seem to read on Xbox one s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brought disc but wont seem to read on Xbox one s?: Brought the game on disc but carnt understand why its not loading up on my xbox one s has recognized it once it will read two other games but not modern warfare 2 please sort it...
  8. Wont read my uninstalled games that are on disc

in XBoX on Windows
    Wont read my uninstalled games that are on disc: So when i put in a game that is installed on my xbox with that disc it will read it but when a put a disc in to download it it wont read it amd it will start spinning and then go beep beep then do...
  9. Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please

in XboX Insiders
    Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please: I put a disc in and it makes the noise like its reading it but then stops and doesn't do anything and the disc are fine can anyone please help submitted by /u/SR20PULSE [link] [comments]
  10. 360 disc drive wont read games

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 disc drive wont read games: The 36 console start to have issue that effect gaming experience. I looked into the 360 and I wasn’t the only one. I learned that the 360 had the infamous red ring and was very faults machine. A...