xbox 1 questions

Discus and support xbox 1 questions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello fellow xbox one owners i got a question for you all so please any & all ppl reply back as long as your response in in good faith & not offensive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JuggaLoco Joker, Jan 8, 2014.

1. xbox 1 questions

Hello fellow xbox one owners i got a question for you all so please any & all ppl reply back as long as your response in in good faith & not offensive thanks.

Question 1

I would like to know if any of you gamers have notice when in a party on xbox one on xbl when you start a party & if you move the analog over the ppl names in the party & then hit the home button with the party being visible on the side in the main center
    tile if you press the home button real fast & then click the a button to view party with the cursor left over the names of the ppl in the party switching back fast between the two do any of you all see that little skinny line that is around the names in the
    party fade in & out from time to time?.

Question 2

I would like to know when playing max the curse of the brotherhood on level 1-2/1-3 if you pause the game & restart the level do any of you all see any distortion in the upper portion of the screen when the game starts to reload right after you hit level
    restart please let me know.

I am asking the question because i am trying to find out if i am having hardware problems with the x1 no i am not a beginner with either console i just want to ask other peoples opinions thanks.

:)

JuggaLoco Joker, Jan 8, 2014
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Xbox 1 question

Hi

If you have been playing games signed in with your brothers account then all game progress and gamerscore will be tied to that account and it can't be moved to another account.

gds1972, Jan 8, 2014
  3. xbox 1 question

I'm going to be honest,I'm to lazy to search so I'll just ask. How do we search for match making while on campaign on any game,prefer battlefield. I've done this once by accident the very first day I played it. But what I think happen was a glitch because
    happen I tried to search an nothing happened so I went to campaign but during the campaign it said my match was ready. So how do I do this? Thanks

The Pwnonator, Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox 1 questions