xbox 1 problem

Discus and support xbox 1 problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my xbox 1 states it cant it cant retrive information from xbox live and wont let me join multiplayer any thoughts 4d69ff9e-a202-45bb-928e-114f492aa047 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by geoffwake, Sep 12, 2018.

1. geoffwake
    geoffwake Guest

xbox 1 problem

my xbox 1 states it cant it cant retrive information from xbox live and wont let me join multiplayer any thoughts

:)

geoffwake, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Xbox 1 Smartglass Beta problem

Hey. I downloaded the new beta for xbox one smartglass. The tv one guide works great. But when I try to load up the cable/tv universal remote, the majority of the buttons won't appear on screen. Like the record button, the channel numbers, more than half
    the buttons. I saw a screenshot of what it is supposed to look like and mine is Peru much empty. I'm on a Galaxy note 2. Anyone else having issues like this?

DaRkWoLfxx638xx, Sep 12, 2018
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Xbox 1 system update problem

Hi

If you have not already done so can you please try following the update troubleshooting guide below? The link also guides you through updating the console offline if required.

Xbox One System Updates | Offline System Updates

gds1972, Sep 12, 2018
  4. geoffwake
    geoffwake Guest

xbox 1 problem

I have a good internet strenght and all connections check out ok

geoffwake, Sep 12, 2018
  5. geoffwake
    geoffwake Guest
    hooked on halo reach and having withdrawls so if anyone can help I would appreciate it

geoffwake, Sep 12, 2018
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Remove your account from the console
    according to these instructions

Then hold the power button on the console for about 10 seconds.

After the console has shut down completely, start the console again. Make sure the console shows you a green boot screen. If you don't see a green boot screen, and the console immediately goes to the Start screen, hold the power button on the console for
    10 seconds again.

After the console has properly rebooted, add your account again with the instructions linked above.

Arminator, Sep 12, 2018
  7. geoffwake
    geoffwake Guest

geoffwake, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox 1 problem