​ XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix

Discus and support ​ XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix For anyone and everyone having Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer Crashing problems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kokoloko087, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Kokoloko087
    Kokoloko087 Guest

XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix
    For anyone and everyone having Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer Crashing problems , it is due to all the pop up add sites which have mal and spamware . It causes ur system to act in the same way ur computer would if has these problems like when chrome and
    ie crash and **** up. I have been having crash issues for months and today finally it **** it self up worst yet wont load just returns to menu upon numerous trys it then advised of an error code and then advised if you want to use the internet press home and
    sign in. I new it wasnt a major system issue as on my second xbox acc edge had no such problems only on my main account. The way to fix this is as follows as it worked for me as of 5minutes ago no more crashing or problems.

Remove the xbox account from he system which will remove ur settings data from the xbox but dont worry as soon as u RE ADD the Account and sign back in Open up microsoft edge or ie whichever has problem and the app will resync and refresh and load up pefectly
    fine. This has been an issue for quite a while and many ppl are unaware of the fix

Hope this helps you out ​ XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix :)

:)

Kokoloko087, Dec 6, 2017
  2. Kokoloko087
    Kokoloko087 Guest

For anyone and everyone having Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer Crashing problems , it is due to all the pop up add sites which have mal and spamware . It causes ur system to act in the same way ur computer would if has these problems like when chrome and
    ie crash and **** up. I have been having crash issues for months and today finally it **** it self up worst yet wont load just returns to menu upon numerous trys it then advised of an error code and then advised if you want to use the internet press home and
    sign in. I new it wasnt a major system issue as on my second xbox acc edge had no such problems only on my main account. The way to fix this is as follows as it worked for me as of 5minutes ago no more crashing or problems.

Remove the xbox account from he system which will remove ur settings data from the xbox but dont worry as soon as u RE ADD the Account and sign back in Open up microsoft edge or ie whichever has problem and the app will resync and refresh and load up pefectly
    fine. This has been an issue for quite a while and many ppl are unaware of the fix

Hope this helps you out ​ XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix :)

Kokoloko087, Dec 6, 2017
  3. Kokoloko087
    Kokoloko087 Guest

Discussion

After you fix it be sure to maintain and write down all of your pop up sites that appear to the best of your ability then open up ur router settings and block these domains and extensions pcs phones and tabs have blockers you would think microsoft made
    game system would run the same as Microsoft windows computers lol whatta joke. Some stream sites wont have them for a few weeks then all of a sudden every button touch joy stick movement u have **** pop ups.

Kokoloko087, Dec 6, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: