Xbox 1 keeps disconnecting from Internet

Discus and support Xbox 1 keeps disconnecting from Internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 1 keeps disconnecting from xbox live every 10 minutes or so after that it reconnects on its own and keeps repeating the process over and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blue249, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Blue249
    Blue249 Guest

My xbox 1 keeps disconnecting from xbox live every 10 minutes or so after that it reconnects on its own and keeps repeating the process over and over...

I tried restarting router

I tried hard restart on xbox 1

I tried clearing the cache

None of these worked and I need help

:)

Blue249, Oct 12, 2017
  2. likeabossnk
    likeabossnk Guest
    Xbox randomly disconnects from the internet

my xbox keeps on disconnecting from the internet randomly. Idk what to do

likeabossnk, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Mercy0
    Mercy0 Guest
    Account keeps signing me out

My Xbox account keeps getting signed out of live but not disconnecting from the internet anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

Mercy0, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Blue249!

Sorry to hear about the connection troubles! So we can make sure we give all steps a try, please make sure to check out this

Xbox One Disconnection Troubleshooter
    . If you're still having issues after that, please let us know Xbox 1 keeps disconnecting from Internet :)

Mister Maka, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Blue249!

Sorry to hear about the connection troubles! So we can make sure we give all steps a try, please make sure to check out this

Xbox One Disconnection Troubleshooter
    . If you're still having issues after that, please let us know :)
  6. ReeseAlley Win User

Connect to xbox live error

My console keeps disconnecting from my internet and messing up my internet
  7. Trickyzeus Win User

Forza Horizon 4 disconnecting from live sessions (PC)

Downloaded today whole game in 2hours 30 odd minutes. Doesn't seem to be bad internet. Keep disconnecting from live session after 1 minute of entering into live. Same problem here.
  8. Natman1818 Win User

Keep disconnecting from xbox live!

I keep on disconnecting from a multiplayer game half way through even though my xbox live and internet is good

For xbox one
  9. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

My xbox keeps disconnecting from the internet

Hello! If possible try to connect by cable and do the same procedures you are doing when the console disconnects from the internet. If it persists, try cleaning the cache and restart the console.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 keeps disconnecting from Internet - Similar Threads - keeps disconnecting Internet

2. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  3. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...
  4. Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode: Steps to reproduce: 1. Turn on xbox. 2. Connect to wifi. 3. Turn off console (don't unplug, put on standby). 4. Restart the router (can happen due to electricity issue or something) 5. Turn...
  5. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet: Split from this thread. I just got an Xbox Series X and I’m having the exact same issue, it’s soo annoying because it kicks me out of games and reconnects a few seconds after, sometimes I...
  6. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet: Split from this thread. I just got an Xbox Series X and I’m having the exact same issue, it’s soo annoying because it kicks me out of games and reconnects a few seconds after, sometimes I...
  7. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...: My series X will randomly disconnect from the internet and Xbox live for a few seconds before reconnecting back to live. I will happen anytime I’m playing games and it is getting annoying. I have...
  8. Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode: Steps to reproduce: 1. Turn on xbox. 2. Connect to wifi. 3. Turn off console (don't unplug, put on standby). 4. Restart the router (can happen due to electricity issue or something) 5. Turn...
  9. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...
  10. Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet while using Ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet while using Ethernet: My series X is disconnecting from the internet, it isn’t a router or internet as I’m getting signal to my laptop and other devices. Only solution is unplugging the internet from the back of the...