Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal

Discus and support Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello xbox, my account was banned due to me talking to someone during the xbox chat.They texted me saying we'll done implying that I messed up because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamOn60fps3340, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal

Hello xbox, my account was banned due to me talking to someone during the xbox chat.They texted me saying we'll done implying that I messed up because I couldn't watch the defuser in my seige ranked game.I apologised by saying 'I [mod removed] up mb' I said this and later realised that I swore busy accident.Xbox has probably taken this as me swearing st someone but I was js trying to apologise for my mistake during the game.Pls appeal this ban as I am sorry for swearing , I was just trying to apologise for my actions and say sorry.I am sorry for swearing in ur chat xbox and hopefully I could get the ban removed.Thank u.

:)

AdamOn60fps3340, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Nursemorph Win User

lfg post got me com banned for some reason

Comm bans of 1-2 days usually aren't appealable as, by the time someone looks into the appeal, the ban is likely to have already concluded
  4. Ian Hudson2 Win User

Just got an account ban and am looking for clarification as it didn't make much sense

Hi, I submitted an appeal and it said it got denied, however I think it was kind of wrong. I submitted and appeal ont eh first ban but just used it as a way to apologize as I didn't really expect an unban.

I'm only 13 but after I check and saw the appeal was denied I saw a new 14 day account ban. My parents are trying to help communicate with Xbox enforcement but the Xbox support said they couldn't do anything about it. I feel kind of betrayed and annoyed that I my decision to make an apology lead to me getting banned even longer. They also deleted another message. The person was kind of harassing me and was definitely an adult trying to make me mad. I was playing Madden against him and he said "hold this L" and I said "hold this D" (referring to DEFENSE) as I was playing madden.

That message was not deleted after the first ban. But I feel like it is wrong to ban me for longer, as I explained everything from my appeal, and even made an apology. It is just overall a dumb account ban and I don't understand why they are letting it stand.
  5. DaveM121 Win User

Xbox 1

Hi HunterHardin

Xbox bans last either 1, 7, or 14 days, log into
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/
    to find out more if you have been banned, you can also appeal that ban form there . . .
  6. LordZebra861 Win User

Enforcement band

its a temp console ban do not appeal just serve your time and obey the mighty all powerful xbox enforcement team and their commandments i appealed for the same problem with a sincere and heartfelt apology and they extended my ban we cant do anything to these
    kinds of bans and appealing makes it worse these people dont care about you to them banning people for apologizing is funny im just happy i didn't get perma banned which isn't a myth they will take every bit of dlc digital content and any other thing bought
    from market place away from you just serve your ban and dont use messages or party chat again also read over xbox enforcement's mighty rules and obey them without question
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal - Similar Threads - ban apology appeal

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  4. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  5. Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban: if I have 7 out of 8 strikes on my Xbox account and they all expire August 12th will I start at 0 strikes on Auguest 12th or keep the 7 5bab36a9-d91b-453d-bf1e-2f4c1a00abb7
  6. How long am I banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long am I banned for: How long am I banned for because I didn't do anything my friend did 20dbd5aa-6081-4799-9b2a-f52b925e99c6
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  9. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  10. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...