Xbox 1 controller, Forza 5, rewind button

Discus and support Xbox 1 controller, Forza 5, rewind button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 1, Forza 5, rewind feature; on the Xbox 1 controller, which is the rewind. Button? 9eaae735-b2a0-43c1-95f2-1a291f4b653f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StagierApollo70, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Xbox 1 controller, Forza 5, rewind button

Xbox 1, Forza 5, rewind feature; on the Xbox 1 controller, which is the rewind. Button?

:)

StagierApollo70, Feb 2, 2014
  2. Kine Jester
    Kine Jester Guest
    Launch Day Bundle

Xbox One Day One Forza 5 Premium Bundle - includes extra controller and 1 year subscription. Going to upgrade to Forza 5 LE version though Xbox 1 controller, Forza 5, rewind button :p

Kine Jester, Feb 2, 2014
  3. Bert Sachs
    Bert Sachs Guest
    Games automatically continue when paused on Xbox One

Hi forum,

when i press the pause button of the Xbox One controller the game automatically continues after 1-2 minutes. This happens on all my Xbox One games (Forza 5, CoD Ghost). Whats wrong? Many thanks in advance.

regards,

wotan

Bert Sachs, Feb 2, 2014
  4. Xbox 1 controller, Forza 5, rewind button

Hello, there. Please make your question clear so we are able to understand what you are asking. Thank you!

Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4FB4-B8DB-5784DDD3E7B1, Feb 2, 2014
  5. yawny m
    yawny m Guest
    Is there a time penalty for using the rewing feature? My time on a track was 2:10 but in the leader boards it said 2:12. I was wondering I was penalized for using rewind twice. which would make sense, and should be the case.

yawny m, Apr 14, 2014
  6. Chris Gelon
    Chris Gelon Guest
    @StagierApollo70

If I am understanding your question correctly, the rewind button is Y. You can't use it at the end of the race, however (near the end of the last lap).

@yawny m

Using rewind makes your lap "dirty." Dirty laps are always behind clean laps. Other actions, such as hitting cars, hitting barriers, and going off road, make your lap dirty. I believe this is indicated by warning triangle next to the lap time. Also, every
    time you use rewind, it reduces your experience for that race very slightly.

Chris Gelon, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Chris Gelon Win User

@StagierApollo70

If I am understanding your question correctly, the rewind button is Y. You can't use it at the end of the race, however (near the end of the last lap).

@yawny m

Using rewind makes your lap "dirty." Dirty laps are always behind clean laps. Other actions, such as hitting cars, hitting barriers, and going off road, make your lap dirty. I believe this is indicated by warning triangle next to the lap time. Also, every
    time you use rewind, it reduces your experience for that race very slightly.
  8. yawny m Win User

Is there a time penalty for using the rewing feature? My time on a track was 2:10 but in the leader boards it said 2:12. I was wondering I was penalized for using rewind twice. which would make sense, and should be the case.
  9. Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4 Win User

Hello, there. Please make your question clear so we are able to understand what you are asking. Thank you!
  10. SoullessCodith Win User

Forza racing and rewinding

I use the rewind button for the stories in Forza. I do not use it in regular races though.
  11. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Had shift 2 for 10 Minutes.

forza 3 is great,if you were fed up of "repetitious time rewinding" then you were playing wrong.im on season 5 and probably rewound less than ten times,if that.

OP.i had shift 1 and hated it too
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 controller, Forza 5, rewind button - Similar Threads - controller Forza rewind

2. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  3. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  4. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  6. My map wont open in forza 5 controllers fime its brand new and batteries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My map wont open in forza 5 controllers fime its brand new and batteries: My map wont open on forza 5 cam do everytjing else , view buttom works fine on everything else its a brand new xbox and controller Ive tried mapping it to other buttons aswell just the same thing...
  7. LS-DPAD WORKS SAME TIME (Elite Controller 2) - Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LS-DPAD WORKS SAME TIME (Elite Controller 2) - Forza Motorsport 7: I recently bought elite controller 2 to play race games. It was working good on eagames. I even managed to play forza motorsport 7 too did 3 races with full practice. Today when i opened game and...
  8. controller not working in forza motorsports 8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    controller not working in forza motorsports 8: my controller is not working in forza motorsports 8, It works perfectly fine in Forza horizon 5 but forza motorsports is not seeing it. also the game is being super touch and is making me very mad...
  9. Wonky controller mapping with Forza Horizon 4 PC and Xbox Elite controller gen1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wonky controller mapping with Forza Horizon 4 PC and Xbox Elite controller gen1: Hi all, I have a weird issue with FH4 PC while using a MS Xbox gen1 Elite controller with a Wired connection (USB Cable to PC). Although the button mappings are correct, whenever I try to steer...
  10. Forza 4 Question about Parental Control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 Question about Parental Control: Yi, I am a major and this message below keeps on coming up when I try to do something that requires online functionalities like finding online designs, store shopping, and much more, I have no...